Rohit's Downloads

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Laxman Remade Preview

There still work left to do on him but let me know what you think of my new version of Laxman. Btw guys... I probably won't be working on anything over the weekend since it's my b-day in half an hour and I'll be busy... but please comment on the new Laxman, thanks.

Attachments

• laxman remade.JPG
    laxman remade.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 405

cricket_flava

School Cricketer
Your faces are excellent,u actually pay attention to how it looks in the game and you focus on every aspect of the head including the hair,great work mate reps 4 u.

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Dhoni Tribute

Hey guys, I'd like to apologize for not being as active on PC as I was previously.. I've taken a break from faces and all because of school and all... but I present to you the phenom... M.S. Dhoni ;).

Attachments

• Dhoni Tribute.JPG
    Dhoni Tribute.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 3e4e5cbf435b20c63c0fc26014936919.zip
    88.2 KB · Views: 86

usy

Chairman of Selectors
can you plzzzzzz do a kit for me .. i want it soon .. if you can i will post the details for it ... plzz :)

subhash_i

School Cricketer
its brilliant. can you also make some Srilankan players like Jayasuria and others please. Srilanka players no one bothered to make.Although samaraweera vaas already represent Indian players and some pakistan players also. Again Dhoni is very good

prarara

International Cricketer
Hey man, great work. It's a wonderful effort, and your skill is certainly paying of.

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Sorry everyone... I haven't been on PC for the past few months because of a major surgery that I had to go through... and I'm not sure how quickly I'll get back to work... I just wanted to commend everyone for doing such a good job with their patches... and hopefully I can begin contributing sometime soon as well.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Damn i never knew you had a surgery? :( Why did you have a surgery and why? Hope you get well soon so we can have your new great patches again :)

Users who are viewing this thread