[Round 1] Match 2 - Slipperpool v The Demons

Disappointing performance by our Batsmen, only two players above 10. :facepalm

hope our bowlers bowl like how Pakistan in Intl. and SRH in IPL Defend this kind of totals.

Best of Luck !

hope our bowlers bowl like how Pakistan in Intl. and SRH in IPL Defend this kind of totals.

Best of Luck !

I don't mind losing a well fought game, but we shouldn't give away the game outright. I mean, we need to put out the best we can and then if opposition really deserves to win, then let them.[DOUBLEPOST=1439390467][/DOUBLEPOST]

And lets keep a full stop to this attitude. Lets be positive, this is a bowlers paradise, and you don't order rotis in Paradise, do you? If its Paradise, we skip rotis for Biryani and if its a bowling paradise, we need to wait for our turn to bowl and order Biryani while we are bowling ;) .

Not a good start to the season but you can only judge a pitch until both teams have batted

Fantastic stuff from our pace bowlers! :thumbs

130 should be a doddle.

A duck a tweaking duck .

I hope everything is fine with User, because I don't think he would have planned to keep this suspense for two days.

I heard that that Simon managed to 'sweeten' the deal and this has led to a slight delay as User gets his papers in order... [HASHTAG]#BlameAbhas[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread