[Round 1] Match 2 - Slipperpool v The Demons

Shagger

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bowlers killed it - that could have been very ugly if not for the innings from S'stegger & vd Broek

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wth happened to our team!! Had it not been for the captain and vice captain's innings, it would've been curtains for us. If Broek would've batted a bit longer(as he was enjoying) alongside Muller, we would've crossed the 150 mark quite easily. Now our only hope is our bowling. Best of luck for the 2nd innings.

Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big deal, I ain't an Afridi fan either. :p

But, I bet You haven't made an India, a Sri Lanka, and a Bangladesh cry.

I dont know of anyone who has made 3 whole countries cry but if you find someone please let me know...

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I dont know of anyone who has made 3 whole countries cry but if you find someone please let me know...
Then You don't know who Afridi is, and You were comparing yourself with him.

Excuse me now, I have better things to do in life than replying to Your posts. Now, You're going to reply me and try to prove that I'm a pirate.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Then You don't know who Afridi is, and You were comparing yourself with him.

Excuse me now, I have better things to do in life than replying to Your posts. Now, You're going to reply me and try to prove that I'm a pirate.

1. Afridi didnt make a country cry, just some people within it.

2. You are a pirate, dont act all high and mighty when you cant have the decenty to pay for what you want.

3. I know who Afridi is; a really overated leg spinner.

4. You are a pirate.

5. The better things in your life are all probably pirated.

6. I cant attack players so I will end of with

'haha jk'[DOUBLEPOST=1439461369][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brendan Slippers won't like this at all. He was expecting you to show great character.

Sadly the big Slips is a little busy buying a bunch of average players for millions... He also left his laptop open and lets just say he has a strange addiction to Minions...

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
1. Afridi didnt make a country cry, just some people within it.

3. I know who Afridi is; a really overated leg spinner.

4. You are a pirate.

5. The better things in your life are all probably pirated.

6. I cant attack players so I will end of with

'haha jk'
1. You couldn't do that either.

3. Good for You.

4. I'm not a pirate, I'm Jack Sparrow.

5. The better things in my life is changing light bulbs which Your team can't afford.

6. You don't know anything about Pakistan. Do You?

And now, coming to this part...
2. You are a pirate, dont act all high and mighty when you cant have the decenty to pay for what you want.
You have no idea how offensive You are dear, there are thousands of people in Pakistan struggling day and night to get a single plate of food on their table, I'm one of them.

Anyways. I'd love to shut Your mouth in a few days when I get my game delivered which I 'have' ordered from daraz.pk.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Okay one last question; If youre struggling to buy food then why do you have a pc that can run a game like DBC? If you buy the copy legit then I will never call you a pirate again, but until then you are a pirate and I dont like pirates...

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Okay one last question; If youre struggling to buy food then why do you have a pc that can run a game like DBC? If you buy the copy legit then I will never call you a pirate again, but until then you are a pirate and I dont like pirates...
Yeah, this computer's gifted. Got any problems?

I'm pirate for You, You don't like me? I don't give a shit.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would love a Mac gifted to me.............I don't think if someone is struggling to buy a plate of food can afford to have a mac and Iphone (even if its gifted).
I can buy three laptops in price of 1 mac or 1 laptop, 1 iPhone and dozen of games.

Don't take it in a wrong way but i think facts and your statement wasn't matching.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

Just keep personal comments of the Match thread you guys, And what you said is too rude bro, To pirate something is wrong but you cant blame everyone for not being born has a rich brat.... Just accept the fact that he has already ordered the game and move on... I dont think even Big Ants cared about piracy this much... Just move on guys.. Move on... Hope you both show the same aggression in the game..

I would love a Mac gifted to me.............I don't think if someone is struggling to buy a plate of food can afford to have a mac and Iphone (even if its gifted).
I can buy three laptops in price of 1 mac or 1 laptop, 1 iPhone and dozen of games.

Don't take it in a wrong way but i think facts and your statement wasn't matching.

You too joining this convo..:facepalm. He might be lucky to have such a rich friend who gifted it... Move on.. Put a Stop here... Post the match... And Staffs don't give activity bonus for these post to these guys, only for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread