Super Smash! T20 Round 2 - Match 4 | PC Titans v The Boys | Who won the super over????

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
images

My main bat was missing so had to pick another one.
Bat Blessed by Thor? :p

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Saw the movie a long time ago so don't know the details :)
In the movie it was portrayed that the protagonist somehow found the same bat which Kapil Dev used during '83 World Cup (which eventually led to India winning the cup). It was then said that the bat has some magical ability inside it which led to the batsmen slogging and timing the ball with perfection while using this bat.

So basically it was a shitty script but we all were too naïve during our childhood.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
In the movie it was portrayed that the protagonist somehow found the same bat which Kapil Dev used during '83 World Cup (which eventually led to India winning the cup). It was then said that the bat has some magical ability inside it which led to the batsmen slogging and timing the ball with perfection while using this bat.

So basically it was a shitty script but we all were too naïve during our childhood.
I see now. I remembered it as the bat gaining special power by it getting struck by lightning, hence the Thor joke :p

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
When this super over was posted .
Didn't notice it

Users who are viewing this thread