Rubbish game

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahidworld

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After being a legit buyer of games from EA and Activision before and being continuously ripped off by them, I always pirate and try the game before giving my money to any Studio.

So, I pirated DBC14 and I must say that it is absolutely awful! No keyboard support - fine, but how do you justify pressing 3 buttons for batting in milliseconds ? I used my trusty PS3 controller and found it just frustating.
I spent 3 whole days just trying to figure out this awful batting. In practice matches, this seems easy and the timings are always perfect. Step into a real match, and the timing is off on every single delivery! I kept on getting out by lbw and bowled and finally had it!
I tried different timings, as the bowler is about to release it, after he releases it and a second after he releases it and I got absolutely nowhere!

To sum up, I was looking forward to a cricket game after 7 years and was looking forward to buy the game and support a bold studio for releasing a cricket game, but I am glad I didn't spend my money on this awful trash and on definitely not buying a XBOX controller

After being a legit buyer of games from EA and Activision before and being continuously ripped off by them, I always pirate and try the game before giving my money to any Studio.

translation : you are a freeloading asshole who feels entitled to illegally pirate someone's game and then lecture them about how shitty you are at playing it.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out....

fat-cat-stuck-in-pet-door.gif

o.O

Pressing multiple buttons at a time is no rocket science -,-

No offense but your inability does not make this game awful in any way, batting/bowling controls couldn't have been any better than they are in this game. They're totally perfect! in every aspect.

This is by far the best cricket game ever made. Just a few minor flaws here and there but they aren't big deal and will be fixed with patches.

Lovely! We can do without the likes of you...
P.S. You must be the kind of player who finds Dark Souls a 'Rubbish' game too, coz you dont have l33t weapons at the start and can't just go in and start slaying demons from the get go. Basically, anything that requires skill must be rubbish to you.

You are an absolute disgrace @zahidworld, to have the cheek to pirate a game and then complain about it! The legitimate game may not be perfect but its the best out there by a mile, the developer has continued to support the game post release and regularly engages with this and other forums, something not many others do I doubt, and people like you make sequels and patches a financially difficult task. Crawl back into your hole you silly little man, maybe if someone was stealing food out of your kids mouths you'd think twice about doing the same to developers of video games. Rant over!

It's the depth perception he's struggling with, rather than the difficulty of batting, perhaps?

I know its off topic but ...

You're the absolute scum of the earth ! Bye bye !

Crazy islamists beheading children in Iraq, russians blowing up passenger aircraft in Ukraine, Jews blowing up everything in Palestine, most of the British entertainment industry fiddling kids in the 80's ...

No hes not the absolute scum of the earth.

batting/bowling controls couldn't have been any better than they are in this game. They're totally perfect! in every aspect.

Come on, they are absolutely not perfect in every respect. The concept is ok but could be better, the execution isnt quite that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread