Rugby League 2

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It has some good features. Franchise mode will be good to try out. Most of the bugs found in the first game have been fixed. Online play is the best thing. Only fifa and PES have gone online for sports. RL2 will join them.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yep its coming out on PC. Dec 8th is a world wide release from what I hear. I think its just X-Box which doesn't have a version.

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not really into rugby games... more of action, football and cricket games person...

danny2502

School Cricketer
i'm hoping to get it for christmas

've only just started to get into rugby league hopefully this game will teach me more about it

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
i ve never played any rugby league games but i think they could work quite well. However the rugby union gmaes i have played havent been very impressive, i think it is quite hard to replicate such a complicated sport.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just remember EA made the union games ;) This league game sounds really good and of course you just can't miss the online play. I can't wait to see how that turns out as I have fifa which could also go online but I sucked at that game so I didn't challenge anyone.

eliminat0r

Club Cricketer
Of course Union games would not look good its too complicated game. League is much more simplistic and easier to make.

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Are many people buying this?
Its coming out on Dec 8th which isn't too far away.
Main feature I'm looking forward to is online play. They also have Franchise mode.

Here is an article with a review on the game.
http://www.nzgamer.co.nz/hub-ps2-reviews-213?PHPSESSID=7e7fc2dd65e66a2d6f021b590c77157c

Im getting it, paid for it in July cause it was coming out in september but got delayed :crying.
Seven days to go woo hoo. The Rabbitohs will be a force to reckon with once again :happy

aussie1st said:
Yep its coming out on PC. Dec 8th is a world wide release from what I hear. I think its just X-Box which doesn't have a version.

Rugby League 2 will be on X-Box !!!!!! :D
Sony has sone a deal similar to GTA San Andreas :eek:

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
eliminat0r said:
Of course Union games would not look good its too complicated game. League is much more simplistic and easier to make.

It's not so much that, but the fact the EA Sports games are made by HB Studios. :eek:

ps. aussie, you sure the boy's at therugbyforum don't mind you posting this information? :p

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
ummmm.....I didn't really ask :)
Never seen you around at trf Stevie.

I'm only a member, so I can see what's going on with the games! There are too many big headed New Zealanders for liking and don't get me started on loratadine!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Seems like the game is out in some parts of NZ. From the review by these people it looks to be a good game.
Gameplanet NZ seem to be releasing it tommorow but other gaming stores are on Dec 8th.

Edit: Seems like the game will be released tommorow in NZ. At last I've got something to do for a few days before I go on holiday :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread