LEAGUE Rugby League Live World Cup Edition Announced!

Question not related to DBC at all ....

Having not played RLL2, will this game be the exact same with the same options of competitions with the added bonus of the World Cup, or is this game solely based around the WC?

If its answered somewhere else then sorry, just not been able to read back at other posts ...

World Cup teams were finalised last Thursday with SbW, the World Cup was planned years in advance to be played this month.... I guess I chose all of that timing too...

Question not related to DBC at all ....

Having not played RLL2, will this game be the exact same with the same options of competitions with the added bonus of the World Cup, or is this game solely based around the WC?

If its answered somewhere else then sorry, just not been able to read back at other posts ...

It is all of RLL2 plus the World Cup and the stuff listed in the press release.

Well Barmy's assertion of a relationship between RL WC and DBC14 were utterly false for a start, so overreaction is more apt than "reaction".

We contracted to do the RL WC game more than two years ago.

Really? Was that organised at the same time as RLL2 or were they separate contracts?

Really? Was that organised at the same time as RLL2 or were they separate contracts?

I talk of contracts specifically due to NDA.

We agreed to make the game a long time ago.

I talk of contracts specifically due to NDA.

We agreed to make the game a long time ago.

Understand... just curious and all that jazz.

Hopefully you get to make a 3rd game in the series and if you are, would be great if there was more depth in the tactics/plays... just some feedback from a fan ;)

Well Barmy's assertion of a relationship between RL WC and DBC14 were utterly false for a start, so overreaction is more apt than "reaction".

We contracted to do the RL WC game more than two years ago.

I didn't say there was a relationship; I said that you might for logistical reasons have the releases a fortnight apart.

Release on the 21st November...

ONE day before Xbox ONE and NO Xbox One version - sad...

I won't have a 360 then. :eek:

I didn't say there was a relationship; I said that you might for logistical reasons have the releases a fortnight apart.

It wouldn't have an impact, both could be done on the same day as manufacture and shipping are not handled here.

Thank you so much for this! Something to get me through those cold winter nights after work!

Did you get all the licenses for the Stadia such as Wembley, Old Trafford and the Millenium Stadium?

It wouldn't have an impact, both could be done on the same day as manufacture and shipping are not handled here.

I was thinking more about PR etc. I assumed you would want to focus on one product at a time, do your interviews, plugs etc rather than switching between cricket and rugby.
Glad to hear the release date of the RL game is immaterial.

I doubt BigAnt handle their own PR and Promotion. Pretty sure an outsourcing situation happens there, so it would be different teams of people doing different games... Little to nothing to do with their rogues gallery of folks doing the coding.

Users who are viewing this thread