Sachin threatend

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sachin has been threatend by Jaish!What will happen to Sachin?

Funknath added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

New Delhi: Jaish-e-Mohammad, a terrorist organisation active in Jammu and Kashmir, has reportedly threatened to kidnap Sachin Tendulkar.

Following the threat Tendulkar's security has been tightened.

Tendulkar is currently in Nagpur with the Indian team for the fourth and final Test match against Australia.

The Nagpur Test begins on November 6. India already lead the series 1-0 winning the second Test by 320 runs at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium in Mohali.

"There is Information of threat to Sachin from Jaish-e-Mohammad. We will, provide extra security now. He also faces threat of kidnapping from the terror outfit," Nagpur Commissioner Naveen Dixit said.

Nothing new. I think even Tendulkar is bored of them now.

Whatever but Sachin needs tight security and quite sure he will get it,

I just hate this even if hoax the bloody idiot should get caught and get severely punish in Public in HIS HOME COUNTRY.wherever he is from.

i pray to god please keep all Foreign players including Australians and Indians Safe and secured they hae kids family like us to take care off.they play for their home country with cent percent contribution but still they get this !

Be positive :) nothing of this sort will happen.

oh shot! he is not gona be able to perform on the 4th test, better drop him from my fantasy team

[that sounds awful i know...hehe]

oh shot! he is not gona be able to perform on the 4th test, better drop him from my fantasy team

[that sounds awful i know...hehe]

Too far man:p

I don't know why cricketers get threats, what have they done. This is one of many threats to many cricketers.

He probably laughs when he reads these letters...

@ Terrorists: What the hell has Sachin Tendulkar got to do with whatever you want to achieve?

All Who are we? Who is Hindu? Who is Muslim? When there's Ali in DiwALI and Ram in RAMzan. Help India to unite and fight against Terrorism...
:)

@ Terrorists: What the hell has Sachin Tendulkar got to do with whatever you want to achieve?

Sachin Tendulkar is an excellent target. Think about it, millions of people idolise him. And I really mean IDOLISE. More people would care if Sachin was kidnapped than if the President was.

That gets peoples attention and helps the terrorists spread fear and make demands (I'm not exactly sure whatever these guys want).

But yeah, it's all a load of rubbish and I'm sure Sachin is thinking more about the next test match than this stupid threat.

He get many threats , but COPS don't make it Public the last which got public was in 2002 .

Honestly, I dont think it matters how many threats you receive, it has to have the same effect every time, maybe not as dramatic as the first time but to claim he wont care at all, well, I cant imagine that.

lol nice story who started it this time ??:D So sachin's famous threats are back into action???

The terrorist do know that about ten pollice officers loaded with weapons will be walking around with Sachin wherever he goes in Nagpur, They have no chance...

Serisouly they should get a life. They're flippin' cowards, they target innocent people who are just living their day to day lives, Its people like this who are preventing India from develoring faster and futher.

The terrorist do know that about ten pollice officers loaded with weapons will be walking around with Sachin wherever he goes in Nagpur, They have no chance...

Serisouly they should get a life. They're flippin' cowards, they target innocent people who are just living their day to day lives, Its people like this who are preventing India from develoring faster and futher.

If you(we) know, I bet they know better.

They have loads of suicide bombers. Think about it.. if the bomb goes off when he's near, I'm sure there will be panic Everywhere. None of those 10 police officers will be able to do anything.
Nowadays, Police is not for prevention, it is after-effect oriented.

Anyway, I don't think the threat would have made any difference to Sachin. The kind of individual he is, hopefully, these things would no longer carry any meaning to it. :)

Wtf why would you kidnap him. I remember when Wasim Akrams dad got kidnapped after 99 world cup I think.

Users who are viewing this thread