Saeed Ajmal to make his return against New Zealand

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Well, Saeed Ajmal has fixed his action a lot. And it is expected that he will make his return against New Zealand in the U.A.E.

Here's a video of his fixed action. What do you guys think?

superfreddie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The video certainly does not show his action is fixed, it just shows he's working on it. I still think after years of illegal bowling it will take a lot more work and he won't be half the bowler he has been now he has to bowl legally.

PokerAce

Banned
Malinga is Legal, Ashwin is Legal, but Ajmal is Illegal? WTF!

^ This is your argument !

What you are effectively saying is,

Malinga (doesn't bend arm more than 15 degrees) is legal, Ashwin (doesn't bend arm more than 15 degrees) is legal, but Ajmal (does bend arm more than 15 degrees) is Illegal? WTF!

You can't say if 'X' is not guilty and 'Y' is not guilty, so how can 'Z' be guilty.

Its not about the names you know.

Last edited:

jmocha

School Cricketer
Oh god, nz can't plan spin all that well to begin with let alone against a fired up saeed ajmal,
It'll be great to see him back though, Pakistan don't seem to have a ready made replacement (Abdur Rehmann plays the tests yea but anyone that's seen that non over of his on youtube wouldn't want him there) & Shahid Afridi can be erratic at times so they wouldn't want to be relying on him as their number 1

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hope this victory against Aussies helps Pakistani fans understand that Ajmal is not the only bowler we have. I think over dependence on Ajmal has been a big factor in poor run for Pakistan. He has won us many matches but other bowlers have not been given enough opportunity to prove themselves. Bottomline is he is 36 and he will not effective bowling legally.
We should reconcile with the fact that we are not having a potent Ajmal back but we have got great replacements for him in shape of Babar and Yasir Shah.

Users who are viewing this thread