SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (Inactive)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it helps me promote my content, and it helps others find my work. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your work/uploads.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not making content for Cricket 24 anymore, and all requests/suggestions are being handled by @parthcroz1501.

How to Request A Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Around the Globe Spreadsheet (Community Project):
This is a spreadsheet I made for people like me that don't know the specific pitch types around the globe. It is a community project in which anyone that has the knowledge and understanding of pitches can contribute. Feel free to add/edit data into it.
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
This is a gameplay sliders spreadsheet that I made to share my custom sliders for Cricket 24. It currently only have sliders for high-scoring T20s.
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
These bats are amazing, I'm finding myself allocating them to random players just so I can see them in game hahaha

Wish I had half your talent @salmanwahidi keep up the great work :clap

Hey, everyone! Finally, after a long time due to being busy and being sick, I am happy to let you guys know that I have uploaded 10 SG bats for all of you to enjoy! They are available to download. Due to limitations in the import tool of Cricket 24, I had to leave out some details here and there, so if you notice something missing, you know the reason. As always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Enjoy!

SG Bats 2024 IPL.png

Hey, everyone! Finally, after a long time due to being busy and being sick, I am happy to let you guys know that I have uploaded 10 SG bats for all of you to enjoy! They are available to download. Due to limitations in the import tool of Cricket 24, I had to leave out some details here and there, so if you notice something missing, you know the reason. As always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Enjoy!

View attachment 292616
Just wow! Thanks, Salman.

Can you also make MRF and CEAT? I think Indian team bats will be completed as you have already covered SS and SG

Can you also make MRF and CEAT? I think Indian team bats will be completed as you have already covered SS and SG
Sure, why not! I still need to work on your requests, so I'll try to do these along with your bats.

View attachment 292616
What a bloody legend you are!

View attachment 292616
Marvellous work

View attachment 292616
Marvellous work

View attachment 292616
My man coming in with the goods again. It's almost like Christmas. You are a legend.

Amazing Work!

Can you please make these bats

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1712644787705.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644787705.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_IMG_1712644780470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644780470.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_IMG_1712644769636.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644769636.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1712644775306.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712644775306.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
Can you please make these bats
I'll have to see, Shariq. I already have a lot of requests that I have been unable to do due to personal reasons. Maybe once I am done with those. Could be a while, though.

I've updated my T20 sliders based on the latest patch. If anyone's interested in high-scoring matches (180+ avg score), you can give my T20 slider set a go. Be sure to read the note with each slider setting to better understand the value and reasoning behind it. My sliders aren't based on necessarily “harder” gameplay, but to get a “realistic” feel of a T20 where hitting boundaries on flat pitches is not that big of a deal. You can still get out on good deliveries, and it mostly depends on the type of pitch you're batting on. Early and late shots as well as mistimed slogs/top edges can still go to boundaries. Timing the ball ideally is harder, but more rewarding.

Anyway, I understand that sliders and difficulty is a personal thing, so I don't expect these to be to everyone's liking, but still wanted to share these with the community.

Lastly, I've not been playing Tests and ODIs lately (not enough free time), so I have removed my Test and ODI slider sets, as they are obsolete due to recent patches and gameplay changes.

Users who are viewing this thread