SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (Inactive)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it helps me promote my content and helps others find my work. All my work is editable and re-sharable, so feel free to use my work in your projects/uploads.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not making content for Cricket 24 anymore. On that note, feel free to discuss and share content under this thread.

How to Request A Bat:
1. Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750).
2. Attach 3 pictures of the requested bat — front, back, side. The pictures have to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection (Spreadsheet):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Around the Globe (Community Project Spreadsheet):
This is a spreadsheet I made for people like me that don't know the specific pitch types around the globe. It is a community project in which anyone that has the knowledge and understanding of pitches can contribute. Feel free to add/edit data into it.
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Spreadsheet):
A gameplay sliders spreadsheet that I made to share my custom sliders for Cricket 24 that I use. It currently only have sliders for high-scoring T20s.
NOTE: the sliders may have become obsolete due to recent patches/updates to the game.
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: @SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
The quality is insane!
Thank you. You know how tough it is to suppress the anchor points to make it work :crylaugh:

That Kahuna 2015 gave me a tough time. The design had so many details, and it was a real challenge. I skipped the bat's small texts, thinking it wouldn't matter since it wouldn't show up during the game.

You know how tough it is to suppress the anchor points to make it work :crylaugh:
Know it all too well, brother. :cry:

That Kahuna 2015 gave me a tough time. The design had so many details, and it was a real challenge. I skipped the bat's small texts, thinking it wouldn't matter since it wouldn't show up during the game.
I can relate with skipping small details here and there. It sucks that there's an anchor point limit. It also sucks that the bat willow alone takes 4 logo slots.

Know it all too well, brother. :cry:

I can relate with skipping small details here and there. It sucks that there's an anchor point limit. It also sucks that the bat willow alone takes 4 logo slots.
You guys are amazing man!!! Thank you so much for keeping the game interesting always nice to have some new bats to play with! @hakai24 @SalmanWahidi @parthcroz1501. Also special mention to @GamingAvenue18 the gray Nicols Neocore you uploaded is great. I’ve been waiting for that one for so long. One of my new favourites

Users who are viewing this thread