SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (On Break)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Use this template below:

BAT REQUEST:
========
Bat Make:
Bat Design:

Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Hey there, any chance of the new Kookaburra Beast 2024 version used by Glenn Maxwell?
I'll see, Ankit. The beast is a lot of work, and they have Maxwell locked as well, so, unless you use a custom Maxwell, you can't change his bat.

I'll see, Ankit. The beast is a lot of work, and they have Maxwell locked as well, so, unless you use a custom Maxwell, you can't change his bat.
And only the players from Australia and New Zealand use that specific spec. So, I don't know if it's worth it to make, when the only place you get to use it is in Career Mode. I also think that once the 2024-25 Kookaburra Range has launched, the Devs might add them in as they did with the 2023-24 ones.

That's true. I'm really into kookaburra bats and I want the latest ones as soon as possible. That's why I download license players from the academy just to change their latest bats. BA's integration of these bats is too slow. It should be their job. But thanks anyways. You are doing a fantastic work.

Hey, everyone. I am taking requests again, but may take time to make the requested bats due to work. I'll also work on some of the requests I have received way back that I couldn't work on yet. Anyone's requesting a bat, please keep it to 1 bat only. Also, use the template below to request a bat.

Bat Request:
========
Bat Make:
Bat Design:

Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

Thanks.

Hey @SalmanWahidi - this is not a request, but I just had a question. Being Australian I'm annoyed that the bulk (READ 99.9%) of aussie players cannot be edited, is it possible to recreate these players from scratch as custom players with a playface so they are free to edit any which way? Silly question I know, but I've always wondered.

Hey, everyone. I am taking requests again, but may take time to make the requested bats due to work. I'll also work on some of the requests I have received way back that I couldn't work on yet. Anyone's requesting a bat, please keep it to 1 bat only. Also, use the template below to request a bat.

Bat Request:
========
Bat Make:
Bat Design:

Thanks.
Hi @SalmanWahidi

Please can I request this bat, it's Jonny Bairstow new bat i believe he's using. Hope the photo is okay. Thank you!

Kippax
Colossus Player Edition

Attachments

• Kippax-bat-2024-blue-colossus.jpeg
    Kippax-bat-2024-blue-colossus.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 8
  • colossus-blue-scaled.jpeg
    colossus-blue-scaled.jpeg
    574.4 KB · Views: 7
Hey @SalmanWahidi - this is not a request, but I just had a question. Being Australian I'm annoyed that the bulk (READ 99.9%) of aussie players cannot be edited, is it possible to recreate these players from scratch as custom players with a playface so they are free to edit any which way? Silly question I know, but I've always wondered.
I can see how it can be annoying. I hated when I couldn't change Babar's bat (they decided to lock his for some reason). Luckily, I had him uploaded before they made this annoying change, and I was able to download that version that had the bat unlocked.

Now, to answer your question: ideally, it would've been awesome if we were able to edit all the aspects of the licensed players (minus their name, dob, obviously), but since it is not the case, the only solution is to create custom players with custom playfaces.

The problem with custom playfaces is that they don't look as good as the licensed playfaces. So, if you don't really care about the playfaces looking ultra-realistic, it is infinitely better to use custom players than licensed players. The only question is if anyone have that much time and energy to create a squad of players with decent looking playfaces. Hope this answers the question (sorry about the lengthy reply).
Post automatically merged:

Hi @SalmanWahidi

Please can I request this bat, it's Jonny Bairstow new bat i believe he's using. Hope the photo is okay. Thank you!

Kippax
Colossus Player Edition
Pics are good. Added it to my bats-to-do list.

Last edited:

Bat Request:
========
Bat Make:
Bat Design:

Thanks.
Any chance if you can do kits from 90s, 2000 to 2016?

Users who are viewing this thread