SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (On Break)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
I can upload the logo if you wanna apply it to the bats. I don't see any logo space in my SG bats, though.
I mean there are few sg bats like hp 33 , black one , these two blues and can add it to S Iyer ceat bat as well (not demanded but if you got some free time in future small request tho just like a edit or something to remove Hitman text from ceat bat u uploaded and add F.iyer in place ).
And is it possible to remove this believe logo so you can add that S .
Because no player uses that believe .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-05 135036.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 135036.png
    726.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-07-05 134705.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 134705.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 401026980_18362832595073233_7906024762320612917_n.jpg
    401026980_18362832595073233_7906024762320612917_n.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 402327681_18362832601073233_5222754585760212829_n.jpg
    402327681_18362832601073233_5222754585760212829_n.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2024-07-05 135100.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 135100.png
    777.2 KB · Views: 12
I mean there are few sg bats like hp 33 , black one , these two blues and can add it to S Iyer ceat bat as well (not demanded but if you got some free time in future small request tho just like a edit or something to remove Hitman text from ceat bat u uploaded and add F.iyer in place ).
And is it possible to remove this believe logo so you can add that S .
Because no player uses that believe .
I can make a new one for Iyer, no issue. As for removing the “believe become” sticker, even if I remove it, I'll still be using that logo slot for the SG logo at the bottom. That means I'll still be one logo slot short to be able to put in the extra side sticker. Also, I got your message on Twitter/X and will reply you in detail.

As for removing the “believe become” sticker, even if I remove it, I'll still be using that logo slot for the SG logo at the bottom. That means I'll still be one logo slot short to be able to put in the extra side sticker. .
I was trying to say that remove if you'd remove that believe become shit then just merge / group that side logo with bottom one ( if it's possible as I don't know shit about logo making lol ) :laughter: .

I was trying to say that remove if you'd remove that believe become shit then just merge / group that side logo with bottom one ( if it's possible as I don't know shit about logo making lol ) :laughter: .
As it stands currently, I think that might work but one would need to cycle between the game and illustrator multiple times for it looks proper. I would also like to add to your point @parthcroz1501, that most SG sponsored players, don't have the 'Believe. Become' or the SG Shield don't the bottom half of the bat anyways. Yes, it adds to the realism for players that have the retail version. But, I would suggest just duplicating the retail version and to make a player's edition. As many of the Sticker Designs are individualized anyway. For example the YBJ19.

I am having an issue with editing the shoe color of the players. After I finish editing, enter a match, or quit the game, it reverts to the original. Same with assigning helmets as well. The forced sleeve length option is working fine. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I am having an issue with editing the shoe color of the players. After I finish editing, enter a match, or quit the game, it reverts to the original. Same with assigning helmets as well. The forced sleeve length option is working fine. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Haven't encountered this yet.

Haven't encountered this yet.
I believe it was fine until a few days ago. I don't know what is causing this issue now. First I thought it is because I have am ipl tournament going on and players maybe getting reset due to that. But then I went to my other xbox account only to encounter the same issue (It didn't have any tournament saves or any saves as a matter of fact)

I believe it was fine until a few days ago. I don't know what is causing this issue now. First I thought it is because I have am ipl tournament going on and players maybe getting reset due to that. But then I went to my other xbox account only to encounter the same issue (It didn't have any tournament saves or any saves as a matter of fact)
Could it be with having too many downloaded players? No idea actually with how this game is with bugs/glitches.

The DSC Krunch 9.0 that I made now has the missing side logos. Please, redownload to get them.

PS: Still not fully recovered but felt good enough to do some graphics work.

View attachment 296661
Awesome work brother. Take rest though
Post automatically merged:

Could it be with having too many downloaded players? No idea actually with how this game is with bugs/glitches.
It seems to have fixed on its own. Don't know what caused the issue or what fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread