SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (On Break)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Use this template below:

BAT REQUEST:
========
Bat Make:
Bat Design:

Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Wow amazing work bud!!! Always so great to see a new bat! It’s like Christmas every time. I wonder if anyone has had the issue of corrupt data? I’ve now lost all my downloads 3 times where the game has reset to basically scratch. Really annoying! I have to go and download all teams and bats etc again. Anyone know of a fix for this?
Thankfully, I haven't faced this issue yet. No idea what's causing it.

SalmanWahidi could you please upload this image thank you​

I tried importing it into the game, but the image trace isn't keeping the anchor points low enough for it to be imported. Unless someone knows a better way to trace the logo, the only option is to recreate it from scratch.

Attachments

• dsc-krunch-9.0-english-willow-1.jpg
    dsc-krunch-9.0-english-willow-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • dsc-krunch-9.0-english-willow-3.jpg
    dsc-krunch-9.0-english-willow-3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Appreciate it man love your work it's 10/10 , i always wanted it to apply this to David Warner thanks but I am thinking that it would a lot better if you've added side stickers too on this one
Here's images for reference
Thanks for liking my work, man. I appreciate it. I didn't make the side stickers, as they're too much work, i.e. going back and forth between editing the logo, importing it to the game, and applying it to the bat to check if it aligns. I usually do those, but for this one, I just got lazy.

Bro this this new gray nicolls level 500 or 850 I don't know both are same currently used by Daz Mitchell , not present in the game can you try this
Make Grip white

Attachments

• 1_eaa10747-9b52-49b4-8abc-6be936fafea7.jpg
    1_eaa10747-9b52-49b4-8abc-6be936fafea7.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
  • gray-nicolls-revel-500-readyplay-senior-cricket-bat-883588.jpg
    gray-nicolls-revel-500-readyplay-senior-cricket-bat-883588.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 11
@SalmanWahidi - may I please request the New Balance DC 1280 as used by Steve Smith, and including the Koala mattress logo on the bottom back.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 5c3c67777748ae27df9157786c0b554a.jpg
    5c3c67777748ae27df9157786c0b554a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 7
  • NB-DC-1280-3-view_2000x.jpg
    NB-DC-1280-3-view_2000x.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Koala-New-Logo.png
    Koala-New-Logo.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread