SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Ahh I had the Puma bats and the EM bat as well I think. Can’t remember if I sent this one before but if it can be added to the extremely long list it would be appreciated
Can i also be annoying and add the Keeley range? Its another one were the ones on the academy for me are stretched logos

Ahh I had the Puma bats and the EM bat as well I think. Can’t remember if I sent this one before but if it can be added to the extremely long list it would be appreciated
Puma will be done by the GOAT , EM is done also just needed some finishing . I don't have long list tho :laughter: .

Hi all I'm looking for the following bats, pics also hard to find as they are classics :

GM Diamond
County Omega
County Warfare
County Warrior
Lazer

If anyone has more detail on it I would love to add them to my Cricket 24 collection

Hi all I'm looking for the following bats, pics also hard to find as they are classics :

GM Diamond
County Omega
County Warfare
County Warrior
Lazer

If anyone has more detail on it I would love to add them to my Cricket 24 collection
I found good GM Diamond pics

Attachments

• dave-richardson-5.jpg
    dave-richardson-5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3
  • dave-richardson-4.jpg
    dave-richardson-4.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3
  • dave-richardson-1.jpg
    dave-richardson-1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey @SalmanWahidi
I have a request for you as I start watching cricket in early 2010s I want you to make some play faces of my childhood heros of 2010s era. Your play faces are very cool and underrated. Most of them are available but some needs a rework Ab de Villiers, Yuvraj Singh, Shahid Afridi, Dale Steyn, Brandon McCullum, Ricky Ponting, Darren Sammy, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Lasith Malinga, Mitchell Johnson
As much as I appreciate you liking my playfaces and requesting more, Zuhair, I am not doing playfaces at the moment due to time constraints. It takes me quite a while to come up with a decent playface, and there's no “faster way” to do those, as each face is unique.

I have uploaded GN Tempesta 1.0, Kookaburra Kahuna 2024, and Kookaburra Beast 2024. All bats are done by @parthcroz1501. I will upload the remaining ones tomorrow.
Guys, please re-download the Kookaburra Beast to get the corrected back logos.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1038).png
    Screenshot (1038).png
    335.5 KB · Views: 4
Guys, please re-download the Kookaburra Beast to get the corrected back logos.
Isn't it a GOAT stuff then
Post automatically merged:

As much as I appreciate you liking my playfaces and requesting more, Zuhair, I am not doing playfaces at the moment due to time constraints. It takes me quite a while to come up with a decent playface, and there's no “faster way” to do those, as each face is unique.
Teach me doing playfaces as well :laughter:

Users who are viewing this thread