SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
If you ever have time, can I request some of the Spartan bats used by Bairstow and I think Warner among others?

If you ever have time, can I request some of the Spartan bats used by Bairstow and I think Warner among others?
Of course! Can't promise when I'll be able to make them though, but once I am done with most of these requests, I'll try.

Of course! Can't promise when I'll be able to make them though, but once I am done with most of these requests, I'll try.
Beautiful creations , if you have time could you please make retro Australia and English players bats, i mean in 80s and 90s bats

Beautiful creations , if you have time could you please make retro Australia and English players bats, i mean in 80s and 90s bats
Sure! But again, it may have to be a while, as I am already quite behind on all the requests that I received. Once I am done with those requests, I will definitely be up for more classic bats.

I have some Bats Requests Used by Asif Ali And Tom Kohler Cadmore

Attachments

• CA BAT.jpg
    CA BAT.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT 2.jpg
    CA BAT 2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT 3.jpg
    CA BAT 3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT 4.jpg
    CA BAT 4.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT PRO 2.jpg
    CA BAT PRO 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 5
  • CA BAT PRO 3.jpg
    CA BAT PRO 3.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT PRO 4.jpg
    CA BAT PRO 4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 6
  • CA BAT PRO.jpg
    CA BAT PRO.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 6
I have some Bats Requests Used by Asif Ali And Tom Kohler Cadmore
I'll see what I can do. Have tons of requests lined up that I need to catch up on. I'll get to these eventually, but it's gonna be a while!

Hi, is it possible to get this bat created in game? Thank you so much, love your work!

Kookaburra Beast 2005
Kookaburra Retro Beast is uploaded! Please rate 5 stars if you like my work.

Work is slow this month, but my priority is to do as much of the requests I've received previously. The reason I take my time with my bats is because I want to deliver quality content, so please, bear with me :sweat:

Kookaburra Retro Beast.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread