SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, as it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

How to Request Bat:
Write the full name of the bat (i.e. GN Victus 750). Also, make sure to attach 3 pictures of the requested bat (front, back, side). The picture needs to be high quality and not blurry. I should be able to zoom in to read any text that may be on the bat. If I can't, I won't be able to make it.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Imad Wasim
Mohammad Amir
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Shadab Khan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Zaman Khan

Pitch Conditions Spreadsheet (Community Project):
Link to spreadsheet

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets:
Link to spreadsheet

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:
Kookaburra Retro Beast is uploaded! Please rate 5 stars if you like my work. Work is slow this month, but my priority is to do as much of the requests I've received previously. The reason I take my time with my bats is because I want to deliver quality content, so please, bear with me :sweat:

View attachment 292294
awesome!

can u make this bat
Post automatically merged:

can u make this bat https://www.instagram.com/reel/C391jovigna/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I can, but I probably won't, as this one looks really similar to Saim's which I have already made. Plus, I have a lot of previous requests which is my priority right now.

Liam Livingstone's new bat
Adding it to my SG bats to-do list.

I can, but I probably won't, as this one looks really similar to Saim's which I have already made. Plus, I have a lot of previous requests which is my priority right now.

Adding it to my SG bats to-do list.
Great work brother, can’t wait to see what is next!! So amazing! I watched the video on your bat design. What program are you using for your design?

Great work brother, can’t wait to see what is next!! So amazing! I watched the video on your bat design. What program are you using for your design?
Adobe Illustrator. I should've mentioned that in my video, sorry about that. I am terrible in making tutorial videos.

Hey Buddy, any update on the bats?
Hey! I was working on SG bats and would've released those by now, but unfortunately I got sick (still am), and that is why it's taking longer than I prefer. Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to wrap those up and upload!

Hey! I was working on SG bats and would've released those by now, but unfortunately I got sick (still am), and that is why it's taking longer than I prefer. Hopefully in a day or two I will be able to wrap those up and upload!
Take care and take your time, Salman.

Users who are viewing this thread