Sam's ExE Patch

just download and run the exe before starting the game.

Thanks Shailesh. Does anyone see the ball swinging when using this exe ? Thanks.

I gotta say after playin the game for a month or so now the Curser patch rules and makes it so much harder to play and more realistic all i want to know is can you make a couple more patches like the one you made

1) where the curser is displayed like normal for the rookies

2) one where the curser isen't there as short as it is in the patch but isen't there as long as the original

I suppose i'm just being soft but i'd like a sec or 2 more to think smartly bout me shot so i can stay in and bat the 50 overs.. i can score runs with this new curser but findin myself getting bowled to much as i'm looking for front foot drives and the PC allways gets me

Thanks massive tho Sam, the curser on it;'s own makes the game so much more realistic to bat

i know this is off topic but i dun want to start a new thread but how the heck do i replace that damn stupid EA sports logo with the VB one i downloaded ???

Well I found before the cursor hider I was playing a very limited amount of shots. Now I am playing a much wider variety and then the line computer bowls comes into play a lot. It is a load more realistic. You have plenty of time to judge shots, if you are quick enough you can still dance down the wicket and hit 6s. I've found myself blocking a lot more too.

Wereis the link for all the patches, or at the least the best one.

I have been using a PS2, but am changing to a PC in orfder to use the patches.

Any ideas?

You can find all the patches either in the downloads section of this forum or in 'AI patch ready - Need testers' thread.

Originally posted by madmattg
Cool Thanks.

What ones are the best to use?

Probably the best two patches to be using are Ravi's Patch and Sam's .exe patch. These both help make the game more realistic and more challenging.

As you know Sam's exe removes the bowling cursor and does not display the swing/spin of the ball + it eliminates the line-up bug.

If you are good at batting in the default hard mode, then you can try Ravi's patches. The 7.0 is the latest released patch. It makes batting pretty tough. I am currently using that. But, I installed the patches as and when they were released (progressively becoming tougher).

Otherwise, you will have to use all the other great downloads that people have put here:

SaveTweak - Absolutely required. Will help you overcome a few bugs + other enhancements.

Line-Up Editor - I just love it. Also, you can use this to change the line-up in the middle of the tour or in a saved game and the like. You can even overcome the line-up bug using this editor.

And others ...

Last edited:
The runout is ok to overcome, with saves and field changes.

But hey when the patch covers that all the much better

The dislay of the picture is quite smooth, even on the crappy work comp im using

Users who are viewing this thread