Satish's 4.0 Exposed : Is Copied From Tutsi's 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, again i'm very very dissappoined to say that, again, a guy named satish has copied his latest 4.0 patch from my 2.1 patch.

Satish's 4.0 Patch Released : 17th October 2005 at 12:48 PM

Tutsi's 2.1 Patch Released : 18th September 2005 at 06:55 PM

Now what are these new guys trying do? They claim to me making new patches for cricket 2005 and in reality, they are just copyin stuff from other pro patchers's patches like myself.

Now this new case has really pissed me off.

I mean, what are people tryin to do by stealin my stuff and them naming them as their own. It has just pissed me off thinkin tht i made and did the hard work, and he's takin all the glory.

Lets talk about past now :

You know, i am a PC forum from cricket 2002's times, i was a unpopular guy at tht time. But i worked hard for the community, made A.I. as well as some graphic patches(Cricket 2002) and made a rep from myself, and now people think they can live on rep which belongs to me.

I mean, he's not the 1st one to do, FARAZ used to copy my cricket 2004 patches. Earlier a guy named 'sunny' copyed my cricket 2005 patch.

We need to take strick action....otherwise the whole idea of creating a patch will be lost...atleast for me....coz i'll be knowin tht sumbody will copy tht later.

It is just very irritating to know tht soo many patch makers are commin up, but none original.

It is not at all good, **** man, how can a guy do this kind of a thing...take all the appreciation, and get away wth it.

I'm really in a very very bad mood rite now. I mean, i've made a name for myself my creating ORIGINAL A.I. patches, do u have any idea what it takes to be original? It takes hours n hours of editing and testing....then back to editing and testing...n so on to make the patch perfect.

I'll tell u the incident which happened last night only. I was working on my upcomming 3.0 patch, there was a flaw in the CPU batting which was making CPU NOT play a particular shot even though the ball was pitched on the line and length on which that particular shot should be played. Now it took me approx. 2.5 hrs and close to 30-40 editing and then reloading the game to see if it worked or not to fix the particular problem.

Now thats the kind of dedication i put into my patch, unlike urself and others who just copy the stuff to avoid the hard work. I checked his 4.0 patch, i dunno, maybe he has also copyied jhis earlier patch like 3.0 from my older patches.

Guys, who play wth my patch, u guys have supported me although my patching career, i need ur support rite now. I need to pluck this problem of patch copying rite from its root.

I have proof to support what i said. Attached below are 2 ZIP files....

1. Tutsi's 2.1 files of difficulty and pacing.
2. Satish's 4.0 files if difficulty and pacing.

Now u compaire his files wth mine and u, urself will see what i'm tryin to say.

I need ur support guys.

As for Satish, i'll be dealing wth him like a moderator should.

Attachments

• Tutsi 2.1.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Satish 4.0.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 18
It does seem like alot of Satish's patch is the same as Tutsis so he might have completly copied or at least based his patch on Tutsis. It will be interesting to see how Satish responds to this...

Ste

There surely can be no excuse for this, nor for any kind of plagiarism here on Planet Cricket or anywhere else. I can empathise entirely with your frustration given how much time you put in to testing and editing your patches Tutsi. It's a question of pride and perfectionism, I have no doubt. I, for one, am grateful that you continue to do your work as the game is unplayable (as was C2K4) without the AI patches that you produce. I think it is rather easy to overlook just how much time and effort can go into these things until you actually try doing them yourself from scratch. I remember fiddling about with an AI .cfg for C2K4 but I would have had no idea where to start had it not been for comparing the original with yours and seeing what had changed. Frankly, I don't know where you find the patience as it frustrated the hell out of me. All I can say is that I'm glad that this issue has been exposed and I hope that it won't discourage you from continuing your fine work.

:eek: :eek: really didnt expect this from satish.

After Comparing The files, i was like woaahh !!

tutsi, dont let this discourage you.
tbh, i havent tried tweaking the A.I but after seeing the "cfg" files, i could
speculate its difficulty !

Oh damn!!! I wish the moderators seriously look into this. Plagiarism should never be supported in Planetcricket! I wonder why this has to be noted by Tutsi. I mean there are lots of people who play with Tutsi's patches. Didnt anyone of them note this plagiarism when they played Satish's patch?

I support you wholeheartedly Tutsi! I know how it is to create patches. I have made several unsuccessful attempts at making AI patches! Its just not anybody's cup of tea! Guys like you and Boss deserve a pat for your jobs!

i voted for satish coz of that patch, sorry tutsi and i am with u

I really hope this isn't true :( I love the work Satish has done and if he has copied then i'm going to feel like a fool :(

Well i ain't that Satish really copied or no. /but if has copies even a bit from tutsi, he should have acknowledged Tutsi for it. damn Tutsi , i saw the files :eek: and they are same man, feel bad for u man :noway . after putting so much effort it really hurts not to get credit for it.

take it esay..... :happy :happy

cheer up..... :cheers :cheers

Planet Cricket have to take some kind of action here and make an example or people will keep doing stuff like this and we will lose our best A.I patcher. You simply cant let people get away with stuff like this or they will keep doing it.

BTW satish ain't obviously gonna reply.

I really cant believe it and if Satish has done it then he should acknowledge, feel sorry and promise to not do it again.

Tutsi I love your work and mods need to take some action so that nothing like this repeats in future.

Our patchmakers do all hard work so that people appreciate it and they demand nothing else. Then we also have some duty towards them that no one atlease try to steal their credit. I cant say anymore but this is really not good for Planetcricket as a whole.

catchy header tutsi :p..satish v4.0 EXPOSED!!! jeez u gotta be a journalist or sumthing...but anyways lets get to the serious part...

everyone loves a bit of conspiracy & scandal dont they??? so when this guy named tutsi started this thread evryone was happy to jump in post some really crappy posts...

initially i was shocked to see the responses,but later i found it amusing..i mean here's one for the humour forum,,

Turbanation said:
Planet Cricket have to take some kind of action here and make an example or people will keep doing stuff like this and we will lose our best A.I patcher. You simply cant let people get away with stuff like this or they will keep doing it.

BTW satish ain't obviously gonna reply.
satish didnt reply cuz satish logged off at 8pm & this crap was posted @ 10pm...i cant reply if i dont see it can i ??? this post was spam cuz the guy should have had enough brains to see that i didnt log in after this post & also he has no ****ing rights to speculate..

the funny thing here is that many of those flag raisers & many of those (dont wanna name for obvious reasons) who are crying to save "tutsi from extinction" are guys who have been using my patches :(...

remember,no one is a satish or a tutsi loyalist here..everyone tries everybody's patches & if i was going around copying ppls work no body would have used my patches...

i mean are you guys such dickheads to use the same patch bearing different names...heck jk16_4 gave such opposite reviews to my v3.0 & tutsi's v2.1...if u guys agree that you are fools than i agree that i am a cheater :rolleyes:...

do u guys think a person who makes customised patches for ppl,a guy who does almost evrything requested by his users in his next to next patches is copying stuff...give me a break ppl...

i didnt learn patching by reading boss's tutorial..i came across it only after my v1.1..all my stuff was learnt by trial & error..i agree that i have used sid,boss & tutsi & eddie's patches at my beginning stages for learning,but i have never used them in any of my patches...i have seen so many similiraties between sid's & boss's & tutsi's & eddie's patches..that doesnt mean they were copying from each other..its bound to happen..

tutsi played spoiled sport..being a mod himself,he should have first Pmed me if he had any doubts instead of opening a flashy thread & wailing about his efforts just to evoke sympathy & for cheap publicity..he has degraded all my efforts by this single thread...i was chatting with sid the other day about the varied CPU bowling using seperated files..sid told me that eddie has already tried it..does that mean tutsi copied eddies's concept?? BTW wat was tutsi doing autopsying my patch when he had more pressing issues like releasing his own patch???

u cud ask subash or cricket60 who test my patches as to wat happens in the background..they point out errors & i fix them then & there...do u think i am copying ?..

i wont bother comparing the 2 files cuz i know that my work is original & even if its similar as some guys are quoting it,its unintentional...i have no probs in acknwleding ppl who help me out,cuz patching is fun for me..i dont do it for reps or fan following like mr.tutsi...if u look at my thread i have acknowledged evry single person who has helped me..from subash to boss...

i am tired after a long nights work..so i apologise if i offended sumone..i deny using tutsi's files,my work is originial..so many ppl like it cuz its different,heck there are ppl like ajay who use both the patches at the same time...do u guys think ppl like him wouldnt have known by now...

i feel let down cuz u guys indicted & hung me bfr i cud open my mouth..looks like ppl just wanted to increase their post count at my cost...if the admins still have issues,they cud lock my id & delete my thread...i dont have issues..as they said tutsi is the best patcher,who needs satish :(..

those who like my work can continue using it..

:cheers

Satish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread