Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters
Awesome work mate...........the face is looking nice..W8ing for next face Pal
Cheers
MHC

Farrukh_|$B said:
Saurabh brilliant, Naved Face! :) after Alister's face can you please try Kamran Akmal's face :happy :p

Well i have already made a Akmal face it is there in my Mix Bag Face Pack.
Check it out ;)

are you going to have a go at alister cook, i put the pictures of him in my post at the bottom of page 59

Ok i tried A Cook, but i think it is not so good as compared to my other work, as the pic posted earlier are of low resolution and also no head shape is matching him perfectly. Still i gave it a go. Which one is better guys.

cook1sv1.jpg

cook2ad5.jpg

cook3xg4.jpg

well saurabh try some one's face which has curly long hair ( Not as long As Jason Gillespie ) and someone who has more hair i mean his hairstyle is denser. I hope you understand.

But out of these, no.3 is the best.

EDIT : - Found a High Res Pic, So i am posting it.

Attachments

• 61462.jpg
    61462.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
i think one of the main parts of alister cooks face is the black that he has round his eyes, if you can do that for the next update, it would look good :D

@Kshitiz_Indian:- if i match the hair then face would not look good as the ones having curly hair have different head shape. And about the pic i want a high resolution pic of his face not his body. Look at yousuf's face pic's that i have used.

Chimp132 said:
i think one of the main parts of alister cooks face is the black that he has round his eyes, if you can do that for the next update, it would look good :D

Well thats a good point i will have a go at it later. :)

ok, so hopefuly there will be a update later

Last edited:
chimp, i dont think this is the right place for this. This is saurabh's graphics thread, not a technical fault thread. Htis should go in the Main cricket 2005 forum

Well Saurabh, i m confused btw 1 and 3 as both are looking good to me!!!

i think saurabh2185 is making the alister cook face again, with that hi resolution pic that has been posted, and hes going to try to put black round his eyes i think, we are just waiting for a update

Farrukh_|$B said:
Saurabh brilliant, Naved Face! :) after Alister's face can you please try Kamran Akmal's face :happy :p
Farrukh there is a good Kamran Akmal on one of those Pakistan face packs in the downloads centre.

Users who are viewing this thread