Scary Stories!

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey i was just thinking of real scary stories. If anyone have a real scary story. Please Post!! And let me tell you something GHOSTS DO EXIST Believe it or not!! Even scientist said did the experiment...for the proof of Existence of Ghost... Aniwai, Here's mine:

Once in ma hous, i was home alone. And i had one of those basketball hoops that u hang on the door. So i shoot ball when commercial comes in the TV..And when the game starts, i watch the game....SO when the commercial came i shoot basketball and then i missed the shoot it went to another room....and when i went to pick the ball up...AND THEN IT WAS FLYING IN THE AIR BY ITSELF....and the ball went IN the hoops i was like wtf :eek: ...and then i was freaked out...and then i searched ma whole hous...and nobody was there..........................................................

Last edited:

Cowburn199

International Coach
Well i dont have any scary stories all though i have a true story that happened to me and my mate about a year ago.

We were in his living room on our own watching tv and munching on some sweets when we thought we heard a door creak open upstairs. But we thought nothing of it and just carried on watching tv. And then about 5 minutes later we heard huge heavy footsteps run up the steps. We thought what the hell and we got up and went to the stairs. Then we heard a door creak again and we thought it must be a burgler. So we went upstairs and looked through all the rooms. No sign of anyone and nothing had been took so we was confused. Then we heard a noise like a machine turning on in his bedroom so we ran into it and someone had switched his fan on :eek:
So yeah that was creepy and we still dont know what happened.

Also another time i was at my girlfriends and we were listening to King Diamond (band) and the cd player kept turning on and off switching tracks changing volume etc and we were like =|
But then we later found out that the remote was under the bed quilt and we were sat on it :p

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
Well i dont have any scary stories all though i have a true story that happened to me and my mate about a year ago.

We were in his living room on our own watching tv and munching on some sweets when we thought we heard a door creak open upstairs. But we thought nothing of it and just carried on watching tv. And then about 5 minutes later we heard huge heavy footsteps run up the steps. We thought what the hell and we got up and went to the stairs. Then we heard a door creak again and we thought it must be a burgler. So we went upstairs and looked through all the rooms. No sign of anyone and nothing had been took so we was confused. Then we heard a noise like a machine turning on in his bedroom so we ran into it and someone had switched his fan on :eek:

so u guyz were home alone??? Believe it or not...that was almost like scary...

Cowburn199 said:
Also another time i was at my girlfriends and we were listening to King Diamond (band) and the cd player kept turning on and off switching tracks changing volume etc and we were like =|
But then we later found out that the remote was under the bed quilt and we were sat on it :p

Nice one...for a moment i was like wtf :eek: is happenin to CD Player..

Cowburn199

International Coach
Yep and there true. It was creepy!
Have you got any true stories?

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
Yep and there true. It was creepy!
Have you got any true stories?

LOTS OF THEM!!

This happened to my friend not me...We were just talkin abt scary stories and he told me this real and scary story.....

One day ma friend and his cousin were home alone...and his grandfather just die. Infact, they were on their way to graveyard...and then my friend told his cozin that he is going to take a shower...Meanwhile, somebody knock the door...His cozin was answerin the door and at the same time ma friend went to the bathroom...so his cozin answer the door and nobody was there..then he cloz the door..then after some time he wanted to watch TV...so he get up frm the couch to get the remote control....and THEN THE REMOTE WAS FLYING...and then his cozin was ttly freaked out :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! Then ma friend get ready and then his cozin told him evrythin....BUT THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET!! THERE'S MORE!! after his cozin told him evrythin....ma friend can't believe but this is true...then after some time they went to kitchen to get a drink..and then the JUG WAS FLYING AND POURING WATER IN THE GLASS AND THEN AS THAT PERSON DRINK THE WATER START DISAPPPEARING!!!!!

THEN WHAT HAPPEND.....HE DIDN'T TOLD ME!! SO I GUESS THAT WAS THE END OF THE STORY!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF BUT IT WAS TRUE, HE DID EVERYTHIN I TOLD HIM TOO...

SO GUYZ HOW'S THAT?? BELIEVE IT OR NOT!! IT IS TRUE!!

Cowburn199

International Coach
That's a bit unbelievable but if you say it's true then i believe you :)

I just remembered that when my grandad died the night after the funeral i was still awake at 6am (i know thats late :p) and i got into bed at like 5:55 and i was lying there thinking when a really bright light and it blinded me for about 10 seconds. That was really freaky and i think it might of been my grandad but im not sure.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Scary...
10:43 PM here, thanks a lot!! :p

Here is one (True, but no ghosts):

One Aussie couple was driving to vivsit someone on the other side of Australia, They took a shortcut through a jungle. Their car ran out of gas, so the guy says he will go out and get help, and told his wife to stay back in the car. So she does. After 1/2 an hour, one hour, he is not back. A small thudding noise is heard from the roof. She thinks it is just a few birds, and falls asleep.
When she wakes up, the thudding continues, and there ae police all around here car. The officer yells: When I say so, just open the door and run like hell. She asks where her husband his, but he says "Just do what I say" 1, 2, 3 and she sprints like mad to the cop. She then turns around, and sees a svage on the car stabbing onto the roof with a stick, and in the savge's hand was her husband's head...

GGHHHAAA!!! :eek: :eek:
My first reaction upon hearing this. Its a true story.

10:56 Pm. Thanks a lot guys!! :p

Cowburn199

International Coach
What the hell is a Svage did you mean savage? Anyway freaky story :)

Indiangod

International Coach
Cowburn199 said:

The 1st true story must have been scary.

This is true.

This happened 2 years ago when me my parents and my sister moved into our new house.

I get straight to the moment, when me my parents and my sister went to bed on the very 1st day we moved in, it was about half 11 at night, it was about 10 minutes later that I could hear heavy footsteps or whatever it was going up and down the staires and I tell you I was proper s**ting it, I knew my parents were asleep and my Sister was asleep aswell, so I thought what the f**k is going on, so I decided to ignore it and I was thinking it was nothing but the heavy footstpes up and down the stairs kept going on for another 40 minutes, so I decided to get my baseball bat and check it out, So I opened the door looked out, turned the lights and checked it out and when I looked on the stairs the noise was gone and I went back into my room and then suddlendly I heard something fall onto the floor, downstairs, so I immadeatly rushed downstairs and nothing was thier, but too my horror, the LIGHTS WENT OUT!, I though WTF is happening so I quickly ran up stairs and I must have falled 2-3 times and I dived onto my bed and I was hiding in my quilt, I did not get a wink of sleep that night, but soon has I was hiding the strange noises stopped.

The day after I told my parents what has happened the night before and we checked the whole house out we did not find anything spooky, the nights after thier was no such thing happening.

ZoraxDoom said:
Scary...
10:43 PM here, thanks a lot!! :p

Here is one (True, but no ghosts):

One Aussie couple was driving to vivsit someone on the other side of Australia, They took a shortcut through a jungle. Their car ran out of gas, so the guy says he will go out and get help, and told his wife to stay back in the car. So she does. After 1/2 an hour, one hour, he is not back. A small thudding noise is heard from the roof. She thinks it is just a few birds, and falls asleep.
When she wakes up, the thudding continues, and there ae police all around here car. The officer yells: When I say so, just open the door and run like hell. She asks where her husband his, but he says "Just do what I say" 1, 2, 3 and she sprints like mad to the cop. She then turns around, and sees a svage on the car stabbing onto the roof with a stick, and in the savge's hand was her husband's head...

GGHHHAAA!!! :eek: :eek:
My first reaction upon hearing this. Its a true story.

10:56 Pm. Thanks a lot guys!! :p

This sounds like the film wrong turn. And what the hell is that Savage!

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I have a really scary story.

On a forum I visit, a few people came and posted a few "true" stories, featuring some of the worst spelling in history.

The scary part is, some people actually believed the stories!

Briggsey

International Coach
This happened to my dad back in his youth, he was about 18 at the time, he's 42 now and he told me this a few years ago.

He was with a few of his mates outside Bowling Hall Castle which has been there since the Tudor times and their were rumours it was haunted. Well anyway, my dad and his mates were sat on the wall outside the castle drinking cider, when suddenly this strange guy came up to them and sat down next to my dad. Thinking nothing of it, my dad turned to the stranger and asked who he was, to which he replied, "John". All my dads mates welcomed John and in turn John asked if he could have some of their cider. About an hour passed when suddenly John got up and said he had to go, so everyone said bye and away he went, but, as everyone was watching him walk down the road, he suddenly dissapeared into thin air.

My dad assures me this is a true story and it checks out with all of his mates that were their on that night too!

Cowburn199

International Coach
Yep i also believe in supernatural. I believe in ghosts but not that you can see them with the naked eye although i will stand corrected <8)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
just wait till Andrew asks you guys to prove that God end ghosts exist !

Users who are viewing this thread