Scorecards and Tips

What is your favourite scorecard in this thread?

• Voldemort's Sky sports Scorecard (Top of Page 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Channel 4 style scorecard (Bottom of Page 3)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gamerkid22's Ashes Scorecards (Middle of Page 4)

• Shantanu Rooney's Scorecard (Top of Page 6)

• Just Cricket's S.A Scorecard (Middle of Page 6)

• Treva's Scorecards (Top of Page 7 + Middle of Page 5)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
yeh i know but the only resources i have are paint i am only asking for the skysports template batting and bowling and i wasn't talking to you.

I am on holiday for 10 days so will not return until 1st august

How do u want be to give you the template??? e-mail attachment, post it???

You shouldn't be using other peoples. The ones we make our unique to our own stories and I can make a simple tut if I find time over the school holidays so that everyone can have their own, unique scorecards :)

Yes please! :)
All I need to know at the moment is how to make that effect on the border of the scorecard?
Like the ESPN one.

I tried making a scorecard. Thoughts?

batjpg64f24b39.jpg

bOWL1jpgf97b2a54.jpg

shitcj5.jpg

Something I just conjured up,as soon as Id got down to Fraser I relised I only had only done 10 blocks when I need 11,oh that really peeved me off lol.:mad:

That looks great, one improvment that i would suggest is that u need to put the blocks a bit closer together, but thats just my view

idianbcsi5.png

Here's a bowling card that i developed, for my story

Here's a bowling card that i produced for my story

idianbcsi5.png

Last edited:
1 piece of advice is to make sure the text are all lined up properly. Sometimes they can be slightly wonky but when all of them are in different places it looks very unproffessional.

The effect to get the 3d look of it is in photoshop. Once you create the bars you then right click on the layer and select "Blending options". Then you just add different bevel/emboss options to get it how you wish :)

Here's an Indian scorecard, again for my story, followed by a shorter match summary one. Thoughts?

sc2indiafv3.png

indinasv1ob5.png

Users who are viewing this thread