Screenshots

Thanks for the screeny.

A couple of other requests:

Does editting an existing player count in the 16 available slots?
Can we edit those dud teams like Transmission Games XI to make state teams? Even change the team names?

Sorry, those aren't really screenshots lol.

Maybe a full list of the Australian players?

Can you post the screeshots of Yuvraj, K.P, De villeirs. I wanna know who is the best batting skilled player in the game. At the moment it looks like Sachin with 90 points. Who is the best bowling skilled bowler in the game?? i guess that might be murali or steyn....

I thought the aussie are developers of this game thus Punter might be the best batsman but good to see that they were unbiased while allocating skills to unlicensed teams. They even give poms good skills. One thing that annoyed me was to see siddle as a better bowlerthan lee:eek: You ought to be flipping kidding me. Form or no form, lee is the best australian bowler at the moment:mad:.

P.S: In the demo when i was playing well with K.P i was able to up his rating from 79 to 91. It was really easay to bat then. This means we can get sachin's rating upto 100 while batting. Wow, then it would be so awesome. Blasting bowlers to all parts.

AngryPixel added 17 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Can you tell us do the unlicensed team players have stats?? I can see the strauss pic you have posted have a lot of stats.

Not sure about the best bowler rating but Shoaib Aktar is definetly up there at 90, whats great to see is Shahid Afridi have 84 for batting but unfortunetly his bowling suffered, it should be better then 73.

Im not 100% sure but I think 90 is the highest skill ranking that a player has as default unless you edit him or gain new skill points.

Since this is Ashes 2009, let's have some shots of the Ashes stadiums!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Does the game tell you the state of the pitch (green/hard/dusty and so on) before the start? It's fairly important information...

I am pretty damn sure that 90 is possible. Look At tendulkar's screenshot. His batting is 90. Thats why i think he is the best batsman at the moment. If Sehwag and Yuvi's ratings are in 80's then India would be the team to choose against the buggers who always pick australia.
Bring it on, best bowling attack vs best batting attack.:banana2:banana2

get screenshots of the custom tournoment like wht you can do there or if you can show video.

Hi I'm back now. Reckon I'm gonna actually play the game, but I'll grab a few screenshots as I do :)

Users who are viewing this thread