Screenshots

could you show a list of what England players we can pick from ?? cheers

What about Antialiasing ........... the in game screenshots don't show any kind of Antialiasing . This sounds disappointing for PC gamers.

Cape Town, Joburg and Harare Stadiums if you have unlocked them yet

Could you post a picture of Luke Wright please..
or could you post a picture of the pink ball (like in main menu, or someone bowling with it)
thanks and have fun with the game be going to collect it in 12 hours. :D:D:D:D

^^^ +1
also the black bars!

I've since removed the black bars with a simple bit of nvidia control panelling, but no there's no antialiasing. Sure it wont be long befor a whole load of graphics options can be altered using an editor though :)

A.Rozzek looks like santino marrella in wrestling!

jim555 added 14 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

a silly request but kyle mccallan for ireland he will have a silly name like mckernen or sumthing but he bowls off spin plays for my village and when porterfield is away is the irish captain!

Thanks for the screenshots! Would you be able to take a picture of the New Zealand squad please :D

Can you pelase post some pictures of Sri Lankan players like Sangakkara, Jayawardene, Jayasuriya, etc...

WHAAAAAT !!!! no antialiasing , then this game is a sub standard piece of crap, i don't need to buy this game . Heck i cant even play it on my Xbox 360 as its NTSC.

Shame on Codemasters & Transmission.

I've since removed the black bars with a simple bit of nvidia control panelling, but no there's no antialiasing. Sure it wont be long befor a whole load of graphics options can be altered using an editor though :)

how did u remove the black bars?
i'm on 9800gt

some screenshots

dUloO2.jpg

ZXztT0.jpg

r_qqla.jpg

w-32f6.jpg

uc15oh.jpg

ePY_yn.jpg

P6a_l4.jpg

DLNukc.jpg

ZXztT0.jpg