Season 06/07 Ladder

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok ladder is updated. Found out about the NRR etc. In control. Will be updated each week!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I believe we lost our first encounter with the Legends, but we have now more than gotten revenge for that. :)

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Just forgot to say this last night

The ladder is updated. There are couple of changes mainly in the OD.

Donkeys move into last and the rockers move up to second.

Not to much in the FC Ladder

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I hope all the Supersoakers have saved the current tables, printed them out, and framed them on their bedroom walls.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I know it hasn't been updated to our latest first class game, but shouldn't that mean we've had one win and one loss? I don't recall losing two FC games (yet).

Brett_Lee

International Coach
aus5892 said:
Ah yes so it is, I thought the 2 for winning first innings was part of it
ok so if its part of it aus, if they win outright they get the 2 points if the win First Innings. How do you show this on the ladder do you put a win under WO and WFI to show they got an Outright win and a First Innings win making it 8 points? Ive just only had a proper look at this thread

Also so what if a team Loses Outright but the win the first innings do they get 2 points for that?

Also what needs to happen for a LFI a team loses the first innings but wins or a team loses the first innings but loses?

An Eg Ladder would eb this
Rockers: 103/10 103/10
Defeated Donkeys 102/10 102/10

Bitters: 99/10 102/10
Defetaed: legends 100/10 100/10

Ok would the ladder be like this

TEAM........WO.WFI.Tied.LFI.LO Points
Pc Rockers: 1 1 0 0 0 8 Would the rockers have 8 points but have onloy played one game?

rickyp

International Coach
why dont we do the county points system?

with 5 batting points and 3 bowling points up for grabs as well as the 14 win points

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
rickyp said:
why dont we do the county points system?

with 5 batting points and 3 bowling points up for grabs as well as the 14 win points
No that's a stupid system, it gives you too many points for not winning, first innings is just made more important, The Pura Cup system is better because it only really rewards for winning (other than FI). Plus I like the extra motivation of knowing you won't get any points for just a draw.

Brett_Lee, this is how it works:
Won Outright (WO) = Win match outright, regardless of first innings - 6 points ONLY
Won on First Innings(WFI)= Match is drawn but you get the 2 points for winning first innings. THis does not count as an official "draw" however - 2 points ONLY
Draw (D) - Rarely used, only if the match is drawn and first innings is tied - 0 points
Lost on First Innings(LFI) - Match is drawn, but you lose on first innings score, works the opposite of WFI - 0 points
Lost Outright (LO) - Lost the match outright, works with WO - 0 points.
Tie(T)/No Result (N/R) - Either the match is rained out and abandoned for any reason (which won't happen in cricsim) or the final result is a final score tie - 3 points

Now when it comes to First Innings, there is no "official" term for losing outright but still getting the two points, it is merely added to a team's total, however if you would prefer it just add FI to the table as First Innings win but lost outright - 2 points ONLY

Last edited:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Oh i get it now. Thanks for that mate. Reps coming your way. With ladder update coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread