IPL Season 8 General Discussion!!!

Predict the Runner-Up!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokerAce

Banned
There's only one good reason to watch KXIP. And i'm not talking about Glenn Maxwell's batting ;)

2014_04_24_02_44_43_preity-ipl1.jpg

You do know that she was an actress in Hindi films and quite a big one at that. So I mean the point is IPL is not the only place you can watch more of her !

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why exactly is steyn sitting out ?

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant bowling in the death by Boult & Bhuvi. That was always going above 180 with de Villiars & Sammy still at the crease. As long as Boult is there in the team , Steyn might only be able to warm the benches. The problem with RCB seems that they've spent the wrong amount on Dinesh Karthik and no. 6 doesn't seem the place to bat Mandeep Singh.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why exactly is steyn sitting out ?
Excellence in selection by Moody and Warner.

Steyn sitting out - he wasn't in any form in the world cup and Boult was in red hot form with leading the table joint with Starc. RCB can be called as South Africa pf IPL as te were at 93-2 in 10.x over and then choking down to 166 without playing complete 20 overs. Would be interesting to see SRH batting especially Warner, he is one of the biggest power hitters abnd Chinaswamy is one of the smallest ground. Then too it won't be easy for the Men in orange to chase it out. A cracker coming up!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Couldn't care less about SRH and their selection. I just wanted to watch Steyn going up against Kohli/Gayle/ABD :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Couldn't care less about SRH and their selection. I just wanted to watch Steyn going up against Kohli/Gayle/ABD :)
Who cares about both, just want us to come back tomorrow.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Warner is running away with the game here. The match will be over soon if he stays three more odd overs here

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
SRH looking the favourites after Warner Storm, if he stays 14-15 overs will be the maximum need overs for SRH.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Dooood, That kid is just about to turn 20, of course he would have played small number of games in First class. The thing is it's not about his average, it was his strokeplay under pressure that was impressive. Nobody is going to bring him in the national cricket team based on one IPL season. He will need to back up that performance in couple of ranji trophy seasons to come into contention.

Errrr doubtful.

My comment about Hooda was not targeted at yours. Just in general. I just dont want our selectors to jump the gun on him (our selectors jump the gun often when they see an exciting player in IPL, especially if he can fill a crucial slot). Hooda needs time and hope he gets it.

By the way, looks like I am amongst a group of pretty hardcore Preity Zinta fans here.:p I have been at quite a few places where she is dissed at and where people dont rate her anything at all. I dont dislike her nor do I dislike KXIP, but at times she can be irritating. And I have spoken about her acting career here before. Lets just say I am not a big fan of her

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Poor Finch. Why is there no stretcher :|

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Aaron Finch has tweeted that the scans have shown a bit of damage and he'll not be featuring in the rest of tournament.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Aaron Finch has tweeted that the scans have shown a bit of damage and he'll not be featuring in the rest of tournament.

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Poor MI franchise.. They bought him seeing his performance in tri-series against India and England

Users who are viewing this thread