National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think RCB need to have a special Gayle strategy

If he doesnt score a couple of boundaries in his first 7-8 delivers, retire him and let the other batsmen come in :P Cause he seems to do more harm than good most of the times

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
hahaha .. wth was yuvi doing

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That coupled with Rohit's inconsistent show in the WC should help Rahane take that opening slot in India's limited overs plans.

From the IPL so far, Rajasthan look the team to beat. Have good batsmen, good utility bowlers and some exciting young prospects. Could well be their season.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mitchell Starc to play his first match of season 8 today. He might be considered as "Player to watchout for".

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I still feel Rahane needs to work on his power game. What I noticed from him during the last T20 WC was that once the powerplay is over and he could not find the boundaries, and threw away his wicket every time. I know he is working on it because he showed recently in that WC game against South Africa where he came in and changed the game for India. Rohit and Dhawan both have a better power game than Rahane which is the reason Rahane hasn't played too many T20's for India. However, they are not as consistent as Rahane. So If Rahane improves that aspect of his game, he will be a complete package.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
MSD in at 4. This will be interesting

grkrama

National Board President
watchout for csk starc nehra..if he can keep this in his bowling i wouldnt mind seeing him in blue for a year or two

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
watchout for csk starc nehra..if he can keep this in his bowling i wouldnt mind seeing him in blue for a year or two

Let him do this in IPL. I have no confidence in him for India. Also his fielding skills will actually take us quite a few steps backward (our current fielding standards are quite exceptional for a country like us).

I want us to unearth some left arm fast bowlers. We did it well during the peak time of Zaheer, Nehra, Pathan but now suddenly, the left armers have dried up. All our current and
"in the pipeline" bowlers are right arm (Yadav, Shami, Kumar, Mohit, Ishwar, Aaron).

Nikhil V

Banned
Why there is an overall lack of Sri Lankan players in IPL?

Its like IPL is being held in India, an asian country... but not much other asian countries are playing there (Sadly not much SL or BAN, PAK players)

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why there is an overall lack of Sri Lankan players in IPL?

Its like IPL is being held in India, an asian country... but not much other asian countries are playing there (Sadly not much SL or BAN, PAK players)

I am guessing, franchises are a bit vary of picking Sri Lankan players as their core overseas group because of the stupid TN govt which doesnt allow them to play in Chennai ? Some of the knockout games are in Chennai I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread