IPL Season 8 General Discussion!!!

Predict the Runner-Up!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoggy has broken CSK's back here , looks like he enjoys bowling against CSK. :D

Three very vital knocks from Bravo, Jadeja and Negi. Love seeing Indian players taking on established foreign players- Sarfaraz yesterday and Negi today.

Last edited:
I'm watching my first IPL game since the first season of the thing

what's this strategic timeout rubbish

I'm watching my first IPL game since the first season of the thing

what's this strategic timeout rubbish
Yes 2:30 mins break for making strategies and sucking fans + taking momentum away from the batsmen.

i don't quite know whether the timeout thing is worse than the "Yes Bank Maximum" yet

god, there's somehow more sponsorship in this than in american sports

You have to pay to watch IPL on cricketgateway now after the other matches were free. That is pretty crap when the IPL is not broadcast on TV in Australia.

See It's fine If you come up with some insightful criticism of the IPL but saying that strategic time out makes the game longer is absolute nonsense. It usually takes an hour and half for each inning to finish with a ten minutes of break in between the inning and a total of ten minutes of strategic timeout. I mean they have to do the time out to make sponsors happy because they are providing them with shit load of money. If you are criticizing the whole tournament for that extra 10 minutes, it really doesn't make sense to me. Cricket is the most watched sport in India so If your company sponsors a cricket tournament like IPL, it is likely to bring you money and that is why you see so many sponsors in IPL.

Whos the woman commentator ?
She just said - the two players who have slipped need to change the "colour of their shoes"

ummmm ...

Dwayne Bravo's song launch

ziva-dhoni1.jpg

ziva2.jpg

ziva5.jpg
ziva3.jpg

ziva4.jpg

Here is a glimpse of the video shot for the Trinidadian audience in March. P.S. The lady in the sari is Nisha B.

Users who are viewing this thread