IPL Season 8 General Discussion!!!

Predict the Runner-Up!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if it was Gayle celebrating or CR.

Last edited:
RCB should declare now. Let KXIP chase down the score in 20 overs, let Maxi play twice, lets make the game out of it.:p

Any explanation for Punjab's decline? From being the team to beat in one IPL to getting bowled out by Sreenath Aravind in the next.

Today hopefully we could see the awaited match of IPL.Its MI vs CSK. Facebookies described it the El Clásico of IPL.Anyway I think it would be a good competition between table toppers CSK and in-form Mumbai Indians.

Mumbai has shown their real potential.Good to see youngsters like Suchith and Pandhya helping in MI wins.

This IPL has in a way proved that Axar Patel is not India's future unless he really starts turning the ball. He is the same kind of a player as Jadeja - bits and pieces. We need to start bringing in spinners who get good turn on the ball. These kind of spinners can model themselves for any format of the game. We already have Ashwin who is not a big turner of the ball and Jadeja. We need to do better at it.

This IPL has not been exciting at all. There has been no one game which makes you stand up and say "Wow, that was a classic". There is a kind of sameness to this IPL that is highly annoying. Same trends happening all over again. As far as CSK goes, they are taking the "stick of your successful strategy" way too far. I wish the IPL ends soon and we all return back to cricket. I seriously dont care whoever wins this one.

One thing I liked with this IPL season is that no single team has been dominating.Every team with the exception of KXIP is capable of beating the other.The table keeps changing after each match.Otherwise the T20 stuff has become quite boring on lifeless pitches where lots of runs are scored and almost any target is not a safe one to be defended.

No BAZZ you cannot leave in between !!!...

He has to leave. He is not playing for us in the playoffs. I think Michael Hussey will replace him at the top. My only issue is, Hussey might need some time to get going and I would ideally bring in Hussey right now for our next game against Delhi and give Faf some rest while Hussey gets his flow, and let Baz finish out the next two games and then leaves.

Jadeja picks 4 wickets. :facepalm

Why god why ? I want to see irfan Pathan play instead of him.

This IPL has in a way proved that Axar Patel is not India's future unless he really starts turning the ball. He is the same kind of a player as Jadeja - bits and pieces. We need to start bringing in spinners who get good turn on the ball. These kind of spinners can model themselves for any format of the game. We already have Ashwin who is not a big turner of the ball and Jadeja. We need to do better at it.

This IPL has not been exciting at all. There has been no one game which makes you stand up and say "Wow, that was a classic". There is a kind of sameness to this IPL that is highly annoying. Same trends happening all over again. As far as CSK goes, they are taking the "stick of your successful strategy" way too far. I wish the IPL ends soon and we all return back to cricket. I seriously dont care whoever wins this one.
Well havent followed the IPL since maybe the 3rd installment but sad to hear the news of Axar, touted him to do great things at the world cup, lloked very promising, hope youre wrong about this one!

The worst defeat for CSK happened last match against Delhi. To lose like that to a team that has been mostly inconsistent than consistent is shocking. CSK's batting barring the openers has looked horrendous. The openers have single handedly made CSK look good. But when Baz is gone, things will come to a screeching halt for CSK. Hope Baz ensures in our final game against Punjab that CSK has two cracks at the final. Honestly, CSK should not win this. Their batting has underperformed big time. And their bowling has been more 'cold than hot'.

I have a feeling its KKR's season again. More so you know with..........Never mind! :p;) j/k

I have a feeling its KKR's season again. More so you know with..........Never mind! :p;) j/k
I have a feeling that it's RCB's season.

Users who are viewing this thread