Season Fixtures Bug?

zaibatsu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im Playing in the 4th season of my new game and the fixtures for both the county champ & Nat League are getting stranger by the season.

In season 1 i played 18 Nat League matches and 16 County matches, as did everyone else in my divisions, 2nd season i played 16 Nat League matches and 16 County matches, some teams played 18 nat league, 2 more then me?
3rd season i played 15 nat league matches and the other teams were mixed between 16,17 & 18 matches played, this is a little concerning seeing as some teams get 3 more matches to score competition points then others, surely this is a bug?

Thanks for any help.

It would seem that it is a bug. I have no idea how to fix it though :(.

zaibatsu said:
Im Playing in the 4th season of my new game and the fixtures for both the county champ & Nat League are getting stranger by the season.

In season 1 i played 18 Nat League matches and 16 County matches, as did everyone else in my divisions,

That would suggest you were playing in Division 2 of the National League, but with what else you described it's something that isn't as clear cut as that. What year are you playing in?

Are you playing as England aswell? That sort of thing happened in my 5th season, i played 13 games and then my team dissapeared and that game wont load, so i just had to start all over again :mad:

Loosing players!!!

Ive been playing international mode captaining India. Currently i'm playing the 2017 season!! Unfortunately, while changing seasons i have lost several players like Dravid, Tendulkar etc who never seem to come back! So every time i go for test tours, i carry all my major players in the squad even if they are injured for over 4 weeks :) so that i dont loose them when i return from my tour. my strike bowler has been Harbhajan Singh who has ammassed 1178 test scalps till date at a stagerring average of 17.6 and with 86 5wi and 23 10wi .... same can be said abt strike batsman Virender Sehwag with 21,230 runs at avg of 71.1 in tests and 17,233 ODI runs averaging 63.0 and strike rate of 108 !!!

btw is there any player editor dfor this game ? i wud like to create new players. also most players n various teams have been assigned defensive player status though they are aggressive ones in real cricket!

tried one icced.exe but when i load .cap file it says wrong database :(

plz help.

I'm upto the year 2040 and I haven't had this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread