"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Makes me wonder why Colin felt the need to highlight Watcher in the first write-up. And Manly saying the claim was good enough for him to clear Varun for the rest of the game.. something seems a bit dodgy.

Kind of brings heavy suspicion on me if I post this at this time of the day, and Manly turns out to be anti-town/mafia, but I understand that despite me being cleared as the Watcher, there's bound to be a bit of suspicion on me since the game seems to be such where you can't take anyone as cent percent confirmed town no matter what happens. From your perspective, I can well be a mafia/cult /individual Watcher (no matter how much illogical the role+alignment may or may not be) and I have to accept that and justify myself. I am ready to take anything on Day 3 if I make it through.

Yeah, go for it. Worse case: He is a potentially volatile 3rd party. Best case : Mafia!

----------

I personally don't see how Varun could be anything but a watcher. A mafia/cult aligned watcher? That would be something new..

Damn I hope he's got a good mafia role :p Good luck tonight gents, if we're smart, we can come up trumps.

Guys I will be travelling tomorrow, so I wont be active for a while tomorrow. Dont think I will miss too much as its night, but if Colin wants to replace me he can :cheers

Seriously Manly? Beloved Princess? :p I expected better from you.

Is that Manly admitted to being mafia? Just got home from work and been some good work :) Nice one guys.

There's a reason I haven't left Themer alone Sedition, it's because he followed up Manlys random lynch some hours later at just the right time to try and get some people on a bandwagon. He knows my claim is real and he knows because of everyone else's claims that I'm the person who can stop a PR getting killed whilst they still get a night result. If Manly comes up Mafia, then Themer or Yudi are the other mafia.

Well from my point of view Themer, you attempted a bandwagon lynch on me knowing Manly had earlier laid a completely seperate pressure lynch. You knew as a result that a successful bandwagon already had one person on board. I can't help but feel the two of you tried to lynch me off using different motives. You then backtracked fairly quickly once you realised it hadn't worked.

You went from trying to lead a bandwagon to admitting you hadn't actually read much of the last few pages. If Manly is mafia I know exactly where my redirect is going tonight. Not sure on the first target, but it's coming back your way regardless :p

----------

It doesn't help you that I had Mark as a potential mafia before you joined. You may just be a confused town, but your incredibly isolated targetting of someone who had been randomly pressure lynched earlier on is just too convincing for me.

Maybe someone will clear you tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread