"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

I'm happy with Manly's latest claim. Doesn't mean I'm not going to lynch him though, as now we don't have to worry about two night phases :p

It casts huge doubt over PD if true, from the mafiascum wiki (where so far all roles seem to have come from, rather than epicmafia):

A single Mime is nearly equivalent to a Jester-Roleblocker.

Which epic mafia role? I couldn't find it, doesn't seem to be listed as Mime.

----------

Hmm okay, so it's Mimic. Manly was roleblocked on Night 0, so he couldn't have used it then. Night 1 however:

His prank was primed and ready to go. He chuckled softly to himself.

If it's actually Manly and not PD that is the prankster, then that suggests it was used already?

----------

Eh, both roles could exist I guess. Think Manly's just making it up to buy more time though. Lynching a third party seems a pretty safe option if he's telling the truth anyway. I was happy to do it when he claimed Princess, so I'm even happier now.

Don't lynch me today, I'll take Sim's role overnight (or if you want me to take a PR I will) cop investigate me (because one assumes it'll be the first to take action) you'll see I'm blue and we'll put this all behind us..I won't hold it against you ;)

What's so good about Sim's role? He's far from confirmed town anyway, let alone a role we'd want to keep.

You tried staying quiet, that didn't work. You tried claiming princess, that didn't work. Trying to claim 3rd party, that's not going to work. 3 more lynches and we'll probably have your mafia role :p

It's not a role we want to keep, if it's even real. If he's mafia then it's even worse, he's not as confirmed as Zhuorb, Varun and myself, all of which are important roles.

Just hurry up and lynch him guys :facepalm

PD? Still stuck on Themer? Leave it for another day.
BKB? Want to rethink your lynch on Zhuorb?
User? You're supposed to be town
Yudi?
Themer?

To be honest, I believed when he claimed beloved princess. But, what's this new role? Never seen that on PC. I believe it is dangerous for us as he can side with any alignment, if it's true. No harm in lynching him as we're all alive.

Lynch : Manly

User? You're supposed to be town

I came on just now..

Well I've been seeing your name in the online users list whenever I've checked, and it worked didn't it? :p

Lol, I usually don't log out. And, PC keeps showing people online for about an hour, I think. Maybe more.

I dont know what to make of Manlys claim, and the thing counting against Manly is the fact that he lied once already and this role has never been used before. But if anyone can implement in this game its probably Colin. I think I may be overthinking this :facepalm

The other lynch candidate IMO is Yudi. Seditions post detailing his thoughts on him is quite detailed and shows that Yudi has somehow avoided the spotlight without contributing anything. Its quite annoying that he isnt active at all esp if hes town. I know expect him to post now that he is in pressure. :rolleyes

My lynch on Zhuorb was to get him to talk, forgot to take it out as the day progressed so unlynch: Zhuorb

And Sedition regarding the Busdriver thing, I didnt read it through the prankster/no 1 reference, I assumed why the mafia didnt kill, and one of the reasons could be due to a bus driver interference (still not clear on how BD operates)

----------

Think both Yudi or Manly should go down, not entirely convinced on PD, but the former two are more sus.

Oh and since the lynch should be hammered by the time I'm back, the best I've got for the spelling errors + italics:
t, h, e, r, r, t + p, u, l, t, a, n = Replant Truth if that's somehow relevant. If not, maybe the next night and day write-ups will have something.

Don't lynch me today, I'll take Sim's role overnight (or if you want me to take a PR I will) cop investigate me (because one assumes it'll be the first to take action) you'll see I'm blue and we'll put this all behind us..I won't hold it against you ;)

That's enough for me to lynch you. Lynch: Manly

And Sedition, I revealed you as my target on Night 0 because I saw no point in holding it back since no one was seen around you.

So 4 votes on Manly now, right?

----------

Unofficial Vote Count

Manly - 5 (Zhuorb, Sedition, simsanta123, User2010, Varun)
Puddleduck - 2 (Manly, Themer)
Themer - 1 (Puddleduck)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Not voting - BKB, Yudi

----------

Yours to hammer BKB...

Think he has been lynched but if he hasnt then I will lynch if everyones happy?

Users who are viewing this thread