"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
btw if user is online and is not hammering then that reflects very poorly on him. and we shd lynch him off for not going acc to plan. the question is. , wd it possible to even do that? getting 5 votes in 2 hrs? i see sedition me and varun... who else?
i just realised i only hv 2 votes. i wd suggest either varun or sedition to vote to put me on l1 so that user can hammer. just make sure u dont vote me simultaneously. that wd be an epic fail. :p
i am also a bit apprehensive that if user doesnt turn up, one of u might just hammrr me to get some result, which wd be a terrible waste :(

----------

sedition, are u sure he has lurked? he mentioned once that he is often online frk mobile so he is viewing the thread.
but yeah, if he saw people clammering for his claim he shd hv come online via his comp to post

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
zhourb, i am sure there are atleast 2 more mafia left. only 2 mafia at the start of a 10 player game is way low acc to me. unless they hv frickin awesome powers, it wd be nearly impossible to win for them.

Not necessary, if we have another self/cult aligned role in the game it is possible that there a two mafia.

Sedition, I reckon one of us lynches Sim, and the another User.

----------

For how long you're gonna be on?

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I'm asking Sedition. I'm going to be online for a while so if Sedition's going off before the deadline, he should lynch User.

----------

If you're going off soon, you should lynch User as well Sim.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
incase u guys do decide to go with user,
here is my vote lynch : User2010
I'LL still be online for some time so see if there is any change in plan.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Vote count

Simsanta123 - 3 (Zhuorb, Puddleduck, Varun)
Puddleduck - 1 (Themer)
Themer - 1 (Sedition)
User2010 - 1 (Simsanta123)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. There are about 90 minutes left in the day.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
No lynch is probably not disastrous, but ideally I think Sim needs lynching. If he is mafia it means Zhuorb is definitely town. If he's not then Zhuorb is potentially mafia and Sedition is naive cop/lying. As hated townie he could be a liability later in the game due to being lynchable with 3 left by one mafia member for victory.

Considering Themer/Mark could be bulletproof, and the mafia maybe targetted me on 2nd night when I swapped, then Varun could well be town (and explains the no kill on that night and the no kills when Manly/Sim have been jailkept).

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
tho i agree wid the rest of ur stuff pd (maybe first time in the gamr :p), the liability thing bugs me. As I said before, having me dead wont make me an asset either. Ofcourse if u HAve to choose betweem townie then pick me, but why think that way and choose the more likely mafia.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I caught a break, I'm back for a bit :p

Not sure why we'd be lynching User, where'd that come from? I had a feeling he wouldn't participate in the priest/hated scenario anyway since he has no interest in the game, I dunno if that means we should lynch him right now though.

Themer not fully claiming, when he should have no reason not to reveal the full title of his role for the benefit of town PRs is looking the worst of the bunch.

The only people he's assisted by claiming "don't bother targeting me" is mafia if he were actually town.

That's me. Like I said my role is self defensive in the sense that if I come into any harm my "family" will look after me. Bit of an interesting role really and its why I was so belligerent earlier on against PD.

If you're going to come out and claim a role, at least do it in full and not in bits and pieces that doesn't even reveal the true nature of your role.

Looks like scum to me.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not bulletproof never said I was. Only implied it do I wouldn't get bumped off in the night.

I'm vengeful townie, kill me and family comes after you. Hence the write ups.

----------

Well lynch me and my family comes after you.*

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
A vengeful townie that gives a scum kill when lynched? Aren't you supposed to get the kill, unless you are mafia?

----------

Right, your family comes after me. Mafia family right? Vengeful mafia gives them the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread