Semi Final 1- Sri Lanka vs England

R

Rangeela

Semi-finals are to be played between 13th - 16th July 2003.

Team batting first must submit save game file and screenshots by 14th July

Team batting second must submit save game file and screenshots by 16th July

Teams can change their ctm file by attaching it under this topic by 10th July

Match: Sri Lanka vs England

Overs: 20

Venue: Lords

Pitch: Green

Weather: Cloudy/Mild

Toss: England

Make sure you read the changed rules for semi finals and final matches which can be found on this forums.

Good Luck!

T20

Panel of Selectors
Vaughan: Great to be in the semis..guys have played well and deserve to be here. We'll bat first.

T20

Panel of Selectors
A tremendous batting performance by England here at Lords. After electing to bat first the home team finished at 329/8 at the end of their 20 overs. The openers started well putting together 100. White in particular looked in awesome form reached his 50 off 16 balls. Middle order contributed well, Vaughan 20, Butcher 77, Flintoff 38, Collingwood 25 and Read 26 finished in style.
With SL chasing 330 to win it promises to be a intense contest..

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow, well played! You seem to have been scoring more each game (unlike me in a bit of a form slump :D ). Maybe you'll be able to spring a suprise like Kar_ind in the last one!?! Good luck to undertaker too.

U

UnderTaker

and won with 3 balls left... :huh: wasnt easy.. but needed only 11 in the last over to win.. scored 335 for 6

jayawardane scored a woinderful ton of 163 which helped the lankans to ensure thier final berth...

good luck shailesh in ur future tourns

here is the game file

R

Rangeela

well played guys ...

Thank you shailesh for playing superbly through out the tournament and finishing matches on time. hope to see you in future tours

and well played UnderTaker and good luck in final

thanks

T20

Panel of Selectors
hey wait, shouldn't undertaker be disqualified for posting b/w screenshots????

:D :P

LOL! good win there undertaker, I thought the total could be enough. But it was great to get in the semis anyway..good luck to both players for the finals.
Vetts, I did get better as the games went on..good to reach 300+ for the first time..
Good organization again Rangeela, PC close to completing another successful tourney. For next one I'll suggest using Ravi's latest patch..and also if possible have one major tournament running at a time? :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread