Semi-Finals & Final Rules & Regs>>>>>

R

Rangeela

Rules for Semi-Finals and Final

The same rules will apply as were for the tournament but there are some changes which as listed.

Teams

If any participants like to change their team ctm file please let me know 3 day in advance prior to the match.

Team Batting 1st

The team who is batting first must create the match as outlined in fixture section. (venue, pitch type, weather, and overs)

The team file must be use which can be downloaded from Team Files section.

The player batting first play out his inning. Once your inning has completed, you will have to take a screenshot of your inning scorecard, end of inning, and bowling figures and email it to [email protected] or can be posted on Forums.

After you will have to bowl the first over of the 2nd inning so you can save the game.

Once the 1st over is completed the player should save the game and email the save game file to me by the date specified in schedule section.

I will check the save game file to make sure the match outlined was created as stated.

Team Batting 2nd

The team who is batting second must create the match as outlined in fixture section. (venue, pitch type, weather, and overs)

The team file must be use which can be downloaded from Team Files section.

The player batting second will play his inning and will chase the total as was posted by opponent team. This will give a chance to play a 20 over inning to the team batting second.

Once your inning has completed, you will have to take a screenshot of your inning scorecard, end of inning, and bowling figures and email it to [email protected] or can be posted on Forums.

After you will have to bowl the first over of the 2nd inning so you can save the game.

Once the 1st over is completed the player should save the game and email the save game file to me by the date specified in schedule section.

I will check the save game file to make sure the match outlined was created as stated.

Post Match

After the completion of the game the Result Section and Points Table will be updated.

The structure of the tournament is dependent on HONESTY. When playing your inning, participants should not reload or save game during their inning. In a 20 over match the bowler does not bowls more than 4 overs. If for some reason if something unknown happens and you are forced to reload your inning, I would recommend to restart the inning so the bowlers does not exceed their allotted overs.(Exception to the teams who are sharing their inning with more than one player) Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and will be awarded to the participants.
Please Play Fairly!!!
All the deadline must be met for tournament to progress. Matches not meeting the deadlines will be awarded to the participant.

Void Matches
? Players must announce who's batting first
? Players must select the correct venues, pitch types, overs, and weather
? Using correct Team ctm files
? Submit save game files
? Screenshot of Inning Scorecard, Bowling figures, and End of Inning by certain dates
Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and will be awarded to the participants.

Users who are viewing this thread