Final - Australia vs Sri Lanka

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Vetts there's no need to be perplexed. :D Congratulations Radaga! You have won the OCB trophy! :up: :band: B) :D

R

Rangeela

Congrats Radaga.. very well played

Australia (Radaga) OCB Trophy Champions

U

UnderTaker

well played there radaga... good courage shown there... i ithought that it was a sure score like the one made by aussies in the 2003 WC final against india :P

u still remains to be a hurdle for me..... see u soon :D

R

radaga

Have either of you two (Rangeela and Undertaker) had a chance to try out Ravi's ODI patch?
It is really good and you get realistic scores, maybe we could have a tournament with it? ;) :)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Maybe in the next tour which I'll be hosting,The Asia Cup.I'll think about it and Rangeela should as well.

R

radaga

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jul 25 2003, 06:14 PM
Maybe in the next tour which I'll be hosting,The Asia Cup.I'll think about it and Rangeela should as well.
Cool, Asia Cup, i'll have to depart from using the Aussies! :(

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

why?The cup will be held in asia but all of the odi teams can play. :)

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol... i was thinking the same thing radaga was! However, it will be good to play on some dryer subcontinent pitches with matches at Dhaka, Lahore, Calcutta and Bombay! Good luck in hosting it Auwais! Sure you will do i good job!
So Radaga now the latest title holder... Should be interesting to see what rules will be introduced in the next tournament to try and level the playing field.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

The scroll of honour lists

Winners list
Online World cup 2003-Rangeela
Knockout 2003-UnderTaker and Amber22
Sharjah Cup 2003-Kar ind
OCB Champions Trophy-Radaga :up:

Runners-up honour list
Online World cup 2003-Amber22
Knockout 2003-Rangeela
Sharjah Cup 2003-Radaga
OCB Champions Trophy-UnderTaker & Rangeela(not bad ;) )

Rangeela,Amber22,UnderTaker and radaga are the only players to appear in both lists.

U

UnderTaker

hey.. auwais dont forgat to give credit to rangaleea in this last tourn.. its not just me.. rangeela and me together played for srilanka.. its we who got to the finals... not me.. :)

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good on you everyone.

I won four in a row, then lost the two that mattered... bah... <_<

Users who are viewing this thread