Your Cricket Seoken's season.

61? Was that the pitch or their batsmen were dirt? Or maybe your bowling was exceptional?

It was the pitch, it was really soft, shame our spinners where bowling full tosses they would have taken more wickets.
And their where to many missed chances in the field. 2 dropped catches and something like 5 missed catches. As-well as something like 3 runout opportunities missed.
Oh and yeah the umpire was cheating in the last 2 overs, calling wides' that weren't actually wide. He just wasn't consistent.

We won 114 to 112. I opened in our second innings and was number 7 in our first innings and got two ducks......... although i lasted longer in our second innings then most other batsmen in our side.

Match before last we WON! 5/192 to 10/180 or so.

I also changed clubs, because out team had 6 guys that are leaving after the christmas break, how ridiculous is that?

But back to the match, ironically it was against the team i had just left. Didn't get to bat tough.... would have felt nice to score some runs against them though. But even better still, we won.

Is it that easy to change club?? Or did you just not mention the normal hassle which surrounds changing clubs? What standard league do you play in?

It's easy, get cleared, change clubs; i had to sign one form and that was the one for the new club.

I play U17 on the gold coast.

And our last match got rained out.... Q.Q thats three matches affected by rain.

Users who are viewing this thread