Your Cricket Black Magic - Road to Glory | Season charged up

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, after reading some of the other guys seasons, I thought I'd post mine up as well for you to read and so that I can keep it as a memory too.

Alright, let me fill you in on what happened last year. I played for Ormond and MHSOBA last year in the U17 and U16s. I won 1 match last season. That included both clubs, Sydney tour and the few other tour matches played.

Well as I moved and now I'm looking for another club to play in. This year I'll be doing MHSOBA and another club. I'm actually off to look at one today and I'll tell you guys what happened when I get back. I should be able to provide online stats for both the clubs (don't know about the new one yet) if anyone wants to bother looking at it.

Well the actual matches and season starts in a while, although we have training every week :happy. Oh and I'm a bowler :)

This will be pretty fun alright, I'll be able to do match predictions (not going to very hard by the results of last year) and reviews. :cheers

--------------------

Goals -

10/8/08 - Simple Goal...lets win atleast 4 games this season :rolleyes:

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Make your goal bigger and play for some state like VIctoria

Well mate trust me from last season, winning 4 matches is as big as my goals get.

-------------------

I just had tryouts for the Glen Waverly Cougars and I did a little better than I thought. I might be able to play one of the top senior grades :happy

Black Magic added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

OH Woohoo, looks like these guys were premiers last year, going to win some matches this year :happy

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Tryouts for MHSOBA 1st XI are on Thursday, highly unlikely I'll get in though. Tryouts for the MHSOBA U17 team are on Wednesday, so is training for Glenwaverly Cougars..

Tuesday - No Cricket
Wednesday - Cougars training | MHSOBA U17 tryouts
Thursday - MHSOBA 1st XI tryouts

Hopefully some good results this week

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
So far I've got a tick for cougars and U17, I don't know about 1st XI yet. Although even if I do get in I might not be able to play because I've already got 5 days of cricket a week.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
So far I've got a tick for cougars and U17, I don't know about 1st XI yet. Although even if I do get in I might not be able to play because I've already got 5 days of cricket a week.
How that going for you? Are you still managing to get other things in?

shubhrayu

International Coach

In India we've got all 7 days of Cricket

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
How that going for you? Are you still managing to get other things in?

Well lol, I'm managing it, (matches haven't started though). I'm somehow managing to do cricket, school work, planet cricket and a social life all in one day. Also having practiced sleeping for 4-5 hours each day from grade 5, I don't need much sleep.

In India we've got all 7 days of Cricket

Lucky you, I'd get pretty tired though.

That's lucky, is it like 24/7 cricket or just a few hours per day?

Well training is 2 hours a day, thats 3 days of the week. Then matches are just 1/2 a day each (not literally), just getting ready early in the morning to slowly trundling home. All fitting in my schedule at the moment, although with my career deciding choices coming up its going to be hard.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Well lol, I'm managing it, (matches haven't started though). I'm somehow managing to do cricket, school work, planet cricket and a social life all in one day. Also having practiced sleeping for 4-5 hours each day from grade 5, I don't need much sleep.

Lucky you, I'd get pretty tired though.

Well training is 2 hours a day, thats 3 days of the week. Then matches are just 1/2 a day each (not literally), just getting ready early in the morning to slowly trundling home. All fitting in my schedule at the moment, although with my career deciding choices coming up its going to be hard.

Geez, sound like my life story at the moment. :rolleyes:

shubhrayu

International Coach
That's lucky, is it like 24/7 cricket or just a few hours per day?

We've got 3 hours of practice per day and on some days we have work outs like gym and swimming and on sundays we play matches.And in Holiday season we go on tours

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
We've got 3 hours of practice per day and on some days we have work outs like gym and swimming and on sundays we play matches.And in Holiday season we go on tours

We don't gym as cricket training, thats part of school curriculum, but sounds like you have your hands full there. Shub I'm expecting to see you on the big stage soon and still no team photos (signed please :p)

Users who are viewing this thread