Your Cricket SG VS 319 Ultimate Bat & Batting Gloves Review.

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the wait was finally over when I had been in quest of a new bat. I had SF & SS bats in my mind and had almost purchased SF but when I saw this bat (SG VS-319) I fell in love with it and couldn't see anything else except this bat.

What did I get and ask?

I had asked Ajit (Online Stockist) for a bat which has lightest pick up in the weight range 2.10. After 6-7 days wait I got my hands on this bat and I got exactly what I wanted. For a moment I thought it is a perfect bat made for me as it has clean blemish free face with 9/10 straight grains which are almost evenly spaced. The balance and pickup of this bat is excellent. Pickup is really light and I hardly feel that this bat is a 2.10, in fact, to me it feels like a 2.8ish stick. The bat seems to be very very big size for its weight. The edges are 42mm on this stick.

As I received the bat on wednesday I was very tempted to try it. So I tried it today against few throw downs and believe me this bat goes like a gun! The ball was flying in all four corners of the net! I hardly had to get my timing right in order to make the ball fly. Wherever I struck the ball it would travel a long distance. This bat was fully knocked in and I hardly knocked it in as I was excited to use it right away. So I didn't hesitate at all when it came to use the bat!

I would definitely recommend SG cricket bats as they are simply awesome.

Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. thanks

Pictures..

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES1.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES2.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES3.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES4.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES6.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES7.jpg

Last edited:
I heard it starts well, but falls apart when things get tough :p

Looks beautiful! Have you also tried the 219 series of bats (representing Sehwag's recording breaking 219)?

I still have a nice SG bat from when my brother was invited to the Mumbai pace academy. Absolutely loved it for years.

I do like yours, nice colour scheme.

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES9.jpg

SGBATSSBDMGLOVES10.jpg

SS Hitech pro & BDM Sachin LE batting gloves

----------

Looks beautiful! Have you also tried the 219 series of bats (representing Sehwag's recording breaking 219)?

No I havnt tried it and there is not a series of bats VS 219 (there isonly one bat SG VS 219 LE) and it looks same shape and quality as this bat above.

Hey nice.how much it cost?

Yeah even I am interested to know the price. My old SG bat broke a week back, and I'm in search for a new, reasonable bat.

Users who are viewing this thread