Sharad Pawar is the new ICC President

In Affectionate Remembrance of CRICKET, which died at Singapore on 1st JULY, 2010, Deeply lamented by a large circle of sorrowing friends and acquaintances
----R.I.P.----
N.B.—The Tests & ODI's will be cremated and the cricket transformed to T20.

To be honest, I am quite happy with the fact that Pawar is the new ICC President. :D

Weird event this is! Lets see how well it goes.

Who's idea was it to nominate Pawar in the first place? He is an MP, the Minister of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs of India, as well as a prominent face of Maharashtra politics. And now he's the ICC President too. If you expect him to handle all these jobs with equal competency, then you're just wrong. I'm sure we had people more eligible than Pawar for the ICC chief's post in India.

Anyone see a resemblance?

118832_5.jpg
bulldog-0164.jpg

That's pretty rude but OMG!!!! both seems to brothers

And Aditya, I guess he had some plane accident, where the vacuum entered the plane and something went wrong.
I don't have clarity on that accident, but he was a victim which makes him look even worser.

ECB is stupid, should have let Pawar run his term before so Morgan could be the President during the World Cup.

And Aditya, I guess he had some plane accident, where the vacuum entered the plane and something went wrong.

They really should arrest that Henry Hoover he's getting out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread