Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
well its a lot of fun in winning vcash and it also show that i win alot in betting so I can have a bright future in stock markets. :D

because the stock markets follow cricket right?

Thornely faced the hat-trick ball, it was just outside off stump and Thornely let it go and therefore avoided Yuvi's hat-trick.

But the disaster for Australia continued as Yuvraj strucked once again for India. Thornely although avoided the hat-trick but could not stay longer and ended up giving a simple catch to Pathan of a poor lofter on drive which landed straight into Pathan's safe hands. Thornel too failed to open his account and Australia is in all kinds of trouble with 88/5. Yuvraj got his third wicket and Pathan hold his second catch. Symonds is the new man and all Aussie hopes now lies on Katich and this pair.

17xu1.jpg

india right on top. i like these new kits your using ashu. good story mate

India are top in this match... but they were also against Pakistan but lost that match...

ashu2411 said:
Thornely faced the hat-trick ball, it was just outside off stump and Thornely let it go and therefore avoided Yuvi's hat-trick.

But the disaster for Australia continued as Yuvraj strucked once again for India. Thornely although avoided the hat-trick but could not stay longer and ended up giving a simple catch to Pathan of a poor lofter on drive which landed straight into Pathan's safe hands. Thornel too failed to open his account and Australia is in all kinds of trouble with 88/5. Yuvraj got his third wicket and Pathan hold his second catch. Symonds is the new man and all Aussie hopes now lies on Katich and this pair.

17xu1.jpg

India on top here....great thread good conpetion for me for the best story next month ;)

ashu2411 said:
Does anyone noticed that I am one of the five richest people on planetcricket.

lol yeah...alot of people must be really poor/bankurrupt 'cuz u don't have any vcash :rolleyes: :D

Dont take it too seriously buddy. I was one of the richest but I am again bankrupt as I betted all my more then 9000 vcash on India SL series.

ashu2411 said:
Dont take it too seriously buddy. I was one of the richest but I am again bankrupt as I betted all my more then 9000 vcash on India SL series.

You sure you have a bright future in the stockmarket? ;)

Ok now back to the main topic of Sharjah Cup story. I will post updates in few minutes. So stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread