Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
wot a great match so far.. yousaf and younis need to hit a parnership if pakistan are to win.. also they have good hitters as in Malik,Razzaq and Akmal.

Gret game...things are heating up as the opening bowlers are on fire!! Now, a couple of tight overs and 2-3 wickets and its in the bag...

E=MC said:
wot a great match so far.. yousaf and younis need to hit a parnership if pakistan are to win.. also they have good hitters as in Malik,Razzaq and Akmal.
yeah Pakistan looks to have a pretty solid lower middle order.

The medium pacers brought another important wicket. This time it was Agarkar who got the very important wicket of Younis Khan when Tendulkar took a good catch at mid-wicket. Younis made only 6 and Pakistan in all kinds of trouble with 77/4 in 16 overs.

11es.jpg

Razzaq now comes to the crease and he has to play a good inning for his team today with Yousuf.

Another short partnership between Razzaq and Yousuf once again put Pakistan in hunt for a win here. Yousuf has looked really good and has timed his shots well. None of the bowler has created any sort of problem for him and he scored runs at his will. Razzaq after initial struggle has also looked set now. Both added 36 runs for fifth wicket in 9 overs to take Pakistan total to 113/4 in 25 overs. For India, Harbhajan has bowled a dream spell so far with a great line and superb accuracy. If he continues to bowl like this then he would soon rip through Pak middle order.

The match is superbly balanced right now and I am sure it will be a nail biting finish.

11bj.jpg

2 wicks before anothe 30 runs & pakistan will be in trouble

When all the main bowlers failed to break the partnership between Yousuf and Razzaq, Dravid gave the ball to Sachin Tendulkar and the little Master once again proved to be partnership breaker. Yousuf who looked in great form in this inning, tried to hit Sachin over covers region but mistimed it and Sehwag took an easy catch in covers. Yousuf made very good 40 but certainly this was not the time to get out.

India is once again back in the game strongly with Pakistan now struggling at 122/5 in 28 overs. The required run rate is now well over 5 run per over.

19tz1.jpg

desireuben said:
whats the scedule of the tournament. i dont see it on cricinfo
what do you mean buddy? it is just a fictitious story that i am playing on my PC in CK2005 and its schedule is on the first page.

Pak in trouble here. India surely on top but Pakistan has depth in batting. They still need 2 more wickets before you can judge which way this match can go.

Users who are viewing this thread