Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
Dravid showed his confidence in Sehwag by giving him ball in 49th over at a very important stage in the match. Sehwag started of his over tightly by conceding four runs in first four ball. on his fifth ball, Sami tried to hit out but ball took the edge of his bat and Agarkar held to a brilliant catch at the boundary. With this India won a very close match against Pakistan by only 7 runs. Pakistan must be disappointed to loose after coming so close to a win here. India celebrated their win and Pakistan batsmen left the field disappointed.

So a great win for India due to some really good bowling performances and great feiding in the outfield by taking full use of all the chances offered by Pak batsmen.

17fa1.jpg

Well Done India to defeat Pakistan. It feels really good to win against Pakistan in Sharjah. Keep it up India.

Good win india! i really thought Pakistan good win it but oh well... both teams gave excitement and thats main thing

For Man of the match award, there were many contenders but Dravid truly deserved this award due to his great inning of 71 runs that helped India pass 230 mark. Really a superb inning from the Indian Captain.

18jx2.jpg

Welcome to the presentation ceremony. First I would like to invite the Pakistani Captain Inzamam-ul-Haq to the ceremony.

23be.jpg

Tough luck today Inzy. A very close match but you lost in the end.

Yeah it was a close match and boys did very well to take team so close bt they need to win after initial hard effort.

What do you think led to your team's loss today?

Our bowlers bowled well early on but Dravid;s inning took them to a good total but still it was a chaseable total. I think our middle order let us down and we need to improve on this.

Inzy two straight loses and now its seams difficult for Pakistan to reach finals.

We still have a game left with Australia and if boys improve their performances then surely we will reach the finals and hopefully win the tournament.

Thank You Inzamam and good luck for next match.

Now I would like to welcome tonight's winning captain Rahul Dravid.

36ec.jpg

What a match, very close and a good win in the end for India.

Yeah it was a close match and boys did a superb job to keep their cool in the end. We didnt expected the match to be close but winning against Pakistan always feel comforting.

Many people raised their fingers when you gave ball to Sehwag in second last over of match.

It was a togh decision but I always had faith in Sehwag's bowling ability and we played a gamble by bringing him and it paid us.

A good captain's knock from you.

Thank You. It always feel good to contribute with bat leading to team's win. We lost some quick early wickets and I decided to hang there till the end and to build up a decent total.

Now Inda's place is almost sure in the final.

We still have to play against Australia and right now we are just focussing on it.

Thank You dravid and Good Luck for the next matches. Thats all from the presentation ceremony. See you on Monday with India taking on world champios Australia, ill then Good Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread