Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
Now why will I loose wickets on purpose. They are falling themselve. If a batsmen edge a delivery for catch then it cant be my fault and you cant just say that I loose wickets on purpose.

Last edited:
So, you aren't losing wickets on purpose? Some stories do do that...really annoying. Anways, good luck in that case-heard Pathan's batting stats suck in the game...

ZoraxDoom said:
So, you aren't losing wickets on purpose? Some stories do do that...really annoying. Anways, good luck in that case-heard Pathan's batting stats suck in the game...
sid helped me in that and updated Pathan's stats in my roster.

If I would have to play foul on purpose then I would not had bowled Pak at just 186 because then everyone knows that it will be an easy chase.

What??? Its happened in stories before, and besides its a game! Who cares losing a game for an award of best story?

Could you name a few then. or even better provide the links?

and how does losing a game have anything to do with the award of best story?

Not losing a game, making it look interesting.

And I won't name names.

Anyways, lets forget this. Its not a big deal.

Well I dont know about other stories but in this game I am not loosing wickets on purpose

India in deep trouble as they lost another wicket. Inzamam again making a very good bowling change and Pathan tried to drive him but ended up edging to slip in safe hands of Kaneria. Pathan gone only for 3 and India is struggling here as Pakistan is full control. Harbhajan is the new batsmen and still 42 runs needed for win. Yuvraj is the only hope now.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Pakistan on edge of a sensational victory​

A huge blow for India as its only hope Yuvraj is also out. Yuvraj was bowled by Malik after the ball hit the inner edge of his bat and crashed into stumps. Nothing much in the delivery and Pakistan is now just inches short of their huge win over India. Yuvraj gone for 8 and India is 151/8 and they still need 36 more runs to win. Zaheer and Harbhajan are on the crease and Inzamam is doing a smart thing by now only bowling with his spinners.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 75
Pakistan wins by 20 runs

Pakistan wins a sensational match against India by 20 runs. Indian tail showing no resistance and the whole team gets all out on 166 loosing the match by 20 runs. India lost its last two wickets cheaply as Zaheer became S Malik's third victim when he was caught at mid-wicket by Kaneria. That was Kaneria's third catch of the match. The last man to go was harbhajan who was caught at boundary when he tried to score some quick runs out of frustration and Afridi also got his first wicket. This marked the beginning of celebrations for all Pakistani team and Pak fans who came to Sharjah ground to support their team.

So In the end Pakistan won due to their lovely bowling and India lost due to huge middle and lower order collapse despite of a very good start. It was a very low scoring match as only 302 runs were scored and 20 wickets were lost. So Pakistan continued their happy run in Sharjah.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 76
Here is the final scorecard.

29kg1.jpg

Abdul Razzaq was declared man of the match due to his great all round performance. First he smashed quickfire 35 runs to take his team past 150 and then took three wickets to break the backbone of strong Indian batting lineup and made the way for Pakistan win.

razzaq9oa.png

Post match interviews will be posted soon. So stay tuned.

We have now more then 100 replies and more then 1000 views in this thread with only one match complete. So very good signs on future of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread