Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters
ashu2411 said:
I think only the Pakistan - Australia match was one sided and India - Australia match was close but Sachin century made it look easy for India :eek: and I dont want them to look close by cheating or playing again and again :noway . I hope you wont mind my fair play Bala. :D
Hey I was never questioning your play Ashu, just my observation on the progress of the series. As youy said Sachin's century made the difference but being an Indian you will be well aware that whenever Sachin scores a ton, the match won is assumed easy. And frankly speaking I wouldnt mind the matches being onesided as long as it is tilted in the favor of the team in blue.:D

Machanperu Bala said:
Hey I was never questioning your play Ashu, just my observation on the progress of the series. As youy said Sachin's century made the difference but being an Indian you will be well aware that whenever Sachin scores a ton, the match won is assumed easy. And frankly speaking I wouldnt mind the matches being onesided as long as it is tilted in the favor of the team in blue.:D
well in this match too a quick couple of wickets and australia will be right on top.

aussie1st said:
McGrath seems to be copping a fair bit of stick. Watson already conceding 5, not good at all.
I think Australia might have some big problem by going with only three main bowlers.

ashu2411 said:
Here are some of the shots highlights layed by Sachin and Dhoni.

22sm1.jpg
Mcgrath is getting some harsh reception there from Sachin Tendulkar.

every body knows pakistan is best in this time for so long time.so india and australia is weaker than pakistan in sharjah and pakistan lift the trophy and cash in that tournament

Inzy is best said:
every body knows pakistan is best in this time for so long time.so india and australia is weaker than pakistan in sharjah and pakistan lift the trophy and cash in that tournament
I agree but right now Pakistan are struggling to get into finals

Sachin and Dhoni resumed their firework on Australian bowlers even after drinks break and took the Indian score past 100 runs in just 19th over. With all the bowlers suffering at the hands of Indian batsmen, Ponting brought Symonds to attack in 20th over and this time the bowling change worked. Sachin Tendulkar who was all set for a big hundred failed to keep his leg glance on ground and gave an easy catch to Clarke.

Symonds brought the very important breakthrough to Australia as Sachin goes after scoring a good 46 reducing the Indian score to 108/2 in 20 overs with Indian Captain Rahul Dravid now joining Dhoni on the crease.

11te.jpg

awesome coverage! i think this match and the series is very evenly poised at the moment...anytthing could happen right now

That was a big wicket. India need Dhoni and Dravid to stay until the 40th over to post a good total.

Cricketman93 said:
That was a big wicket. India need Dhoni and Dravid to stay until the 40th over to post a good total.
Yeah lets see if India can capitalize on this solid start. Dravid's inning will be crucial.

Users who are viewing this thread