Should Andy Bichel have gone to Sri Lanka?

Should Andy Bichel have been picked in the squad to go to Sri Lanka?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Yes, he contributes well with the bat and ball.
I think he is probably a better bowler than Lee.

Andy Bichel would have to be the most unluckiest cricketer in the world. He should be in Sri Lanka ahead of Williams, Kasprowicz and especially Harvey.

I voted no, but it could of gone either way. he hasn't performed up to scratch in VB Series, and the TVS Cup. I think he needs to be back in form first. But for tests i think they should of picked him. He is a great partnership breaker for Australia, and they really missed him in some of the tests in Australia against India. So ......................

I think they missed being able to catch more in the test matches. I read somewhere that Bracken would of had an average of 28 against India if they didn't drop so many catches off his bowling.

I voted yes, but only just as he has been down on performance. But, all players have a slump from time to time. (excluding Bradman).

He is a unlucky player though. There's been times in the past where he has been in perfect form and gets dropped from the side.

Harvey should get his chance in tests. He has done well in the One Dayers and deserves a chance.

Originally posted by duffarama
Harvey should get his chance in tests. He has done well in the One Dayers and deserves a chance.

I knew you wouldn't last long without bumping another old topic.

And since Harvey is in the tour squad for Zimbabwe v Australia, would that mean that he 'could' play in the tests?
From Duffarama

Users who are viewing this thread