Should Codemasters publish another cricket game?

Should Codemasters publish another cricket game?

• Total voters
The problem is that they will have to find another development studio as Swordfish have been purchased by some US game company. So it will be pretty much from scratch rather than a developing/improving on BLIC 2005.

We have not recieved the full version yet and we are already judging the game playing the demo.

May be codemasters should be a bit harsh on you guys with not releasing a demo with the next version.

Definitely there should be another one. So many good features with this current one all they need to do now is fix the errors add some features and they will have the best game once again.

Ofcourse there should go for another one. People who thinks it BLIC sucks an haven't played full versions yet.Still you can't judge until version and also Codies said they are releasing a patch for BLIC when it launches. So still you can't say it.

i dont think they should make another game. even though ea have not yet made the right cricket game at least they are tryin. where have codemasters been since their last cricket game. thats right nowhere. i believe ea are well ahead and i think they will be the ones to make the ultimate cricket game before codies. at least theyve been tryin this whole time.

without a doubt yes, i mean i am not a fan of it but it isnt a bad game and if its worked on then it can become very good

hey kevin pietersen u have the game already so can u please tell me if the ashes fixture is the same as the real life fixture and is there any way that on the ps2 version u can change the cpu's team.

the cricket game i currently own is Cricket 2002, after hearing the bad reviews i did not buy cricket 2004... well just played the BLIC2005 demo and to be honest its pants!

i'm in the process of download ing Cricket 2005 demo...

BLIC2005 needs to improve big time coz i certainly would not be buying the game...

A sequel would be great, the current game has plenty of good ideas and potential but plays like crap and lacks a number of features, a chance to work on that would probably bring a very good cricket game- besides, even if we'd written them off as producers they're still useful as competition for EA :p

Yup, they should continue to make cricket games atleast to give some competition to EA. I agree the game lacks many features but you also have to keep in mind that this is their first game after 6 years. You cant expect anything like perfect but still the game is good. Some work to be done on this like speeding up the bowlers. I think they messed up some thing in the development. The iea would've been """Speed up the bowlers and Slow down the game""" and they came up with """Speed up the game and Slow down the bowlers""". And yeah one more thing, """BAN THE DAMN FLICK SHOT""". Still the game is quite good. If they continue, they can make a great cricket game.

well this is a useless thread really..how come there raise a question or anyone had a doubt that codemasters rly deserve to make cricket games or not...this is the best cricket game ever ..no qns abt it guys...codemaster rocks....

m_vaughan said:
The problem is that they will have to find another development studio as Swordfish have been purchased by some US game company. So it will be pretty much from scratch rather than a developing/improving on BLIC 2005.

RG said there is no problem that SFS are gone, Codies have the codes etc and their is a chance they will make it in house! he posted on the Codemasters forums....

And of course they should make another version.

willv88 said:
i dont think they should make another game. even though ea have not yet made the right cricket game at least they are tryin. where have codemasters been since their last cricket game. thats right nowhere. i believe ea are well ahead and i think they will be the ones to make the ultimate cricket game before codies. at least theyve been tryin this whole time.

Competition is always good for customers. EA according to me are lazy and money minded people. I came to know that this was to be released later this year or may be next year. They released it so early because of BLIC release date.

Codematers have made us more interactive by giving fact of the day and latest news and other details and have been very honest :clap

Users who are viewing this thread