Should Lumb, Kieswetter & Yardy be released as DLC

Should Lumb, Kieswetter & Yardy be released as DLC

• Total voters
yeah well i will probs have finn bowling about 88mph if i create him and i can see that anderson broad and bresnen all bowl around 85mph on the vidoes.

yeah well i will probs have finn bowling about 88mph if i create him and i can see that anderson broad and bresnen all bowl around 85mph on the vidoes.

Correct me if i'm wrong but in AC09 did the confidence meter determined how fast a bowler would bowl?

erm i think it was something like that mate im not to sure all i know is that only flintoff could get it above 80mph :noway the squads will hopefuly be changed by the ps3 patch or like the names patch down for the ps3 ac09 last year

Yeah the speeds in AC09 were very poor, lets hope they've fixed it.

Have to say no guys, not because im a aus.
If they do update the game for ashes in oct.
Then they can do want fifa world cup did and
earn some more money in aus and eng.

Have to say no guys, not because im a aus.
If they do update the game for ashes in oct.
Then they can do want fifa world cup did and
earn some more money in aus and eng.

But you gotta realize 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa is lot more than updating squad or adding new stadiums. The FIFA world cup edition has all the 199 countries who participated in qualifying, has revamped commentary and game atmosphere, has refined game mechanics and physics, has enhanced AI and has completely revamped penalty kicks.

I dare say FIFA world cup edition deserves to be a new title and am not too sure Codies will be able to give us that many goodies by the time Ashes kicks off.

Id rather they release patches for any issues that arise and focus on that aspect than release DLC for players which you can create yourself.

True but im not saying as good as fifa, thats
never going to happen. But if they work hard and
sell it with new commentary, 3 to 5 new stadiums,
lots of little tweaks and make the ashes mode a
lot better than ashes 2009 plus put it at a good
price. Then would you guys buy it. I will.:)

a lot of people r going to buy this game on england winning the world cup people that have just got in2 cricket by england winning the cup will play this game they will be very dispointed in not seeing the 2 openers in this game, this is like fifa releasing world cup 2010 with players like ronney & lampard missing

The people who have just got into cricket because of England winning the WC can go fling themselves.

AC09 was a commercial success without them and IC10 will do just fine without those bandwagon fans.

The core base is already there and with England winning the Ashes in 09, its only gotten bigger.

a lot of people r going to buy this game on england winning the world cup people that have just got in2 cricket by england winning the cup will play this game they will be very dispointed in not seeing the 2 openers in this game, this is like fifa releasing world cup 2010 with players like ronney & lampard missing

Totally disagree with what you have said, England winning the 20/20 world cup has hardly made any non cricket fan take any extra interest, in ashes 05 that was defo the case so many people got into cricket because of that but in this case its only a small number.
Most real fans wont give a rats ass that there is a few players missing from the line up, worst case scenario you can make them in the customisation part.
And your example of "ronney" WHO? and "lampard is a very poor comparison.

Yes, but the created players abilities were limited, so you might not be able to create a player accurately.

Users who are viewing this thread