Sick of AI playing the leg glance (swipe)

DAMO1977

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Firstly I must thank the mod ppls for the mods.

My question,
The AI bastman hardly ever drive, they just play the leg glance (swipe) on the majority of full-pitched deliveries which gives them hardly any runs. Wondering is there a way to change this?

And in RPIC the homeside always chooses the side of the coin, which is incorrect. I there a way to change this?

Take care all
DJ

try changing the stats with the player editor make them more balanced or more to the offside, maybe that will change where the batsman will hit the ball.

or try bowling a bit more to the offside? or having a fielder on the boundary at square leg and fine leg. that seams to distract them a bit and not try hit the ball that way :D

just my 2 cents

I keep saying this. Put a second leg slip in. It (Almost) stops there leg glances.

ronaldo7777 said:
I keep saying this. Put a second leg slip in. It (Almost) stops there leg glances.

I've tried that and it dosen't work. If there only scoring runs with the leg glance bowl around the wicket (For right handers) And seam / swing it away.

I've found that putting in a short fine leg (not leg slip) really helps. Now they just hit the occasional six over fine leg, thats it.

woosaah said:
try changing the stats with the player editor make them more balanced or more to the offside, maybe that will change where the batsman will hit the ball.

or try bowling a bit more to the offside? or having a fielder on the boundary at square leg and fine leg. that seams to distract them a bit and not try hit the ball that way :D

just my 2 cents

Sorry I haven't responding 4 nearly a week, thanks wossah use that player editor to make them more balanced.

Thanx for the advice peps about the fineleg etc, I learnt that but the batsman still hits it there.

Users who are viewing this thread