sid_19840's Roster Downloads (PlanetCricket Roster released)

What do you think about the first version of the roster?

• 1)Excellent

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 2)Satisfactory

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3)Needs Improvement

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Hi guys,

I had installed the previous version of this roster..thus i had to delete the batpack roster from MY CRICKET. I will now install the new version which has compatability with the batpack. Then how do I get back the batpack roster in MY CRICKET ?

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i dont think it would be necessary as you have a updated roster with batpack compatibility. and if you want to have it back, then just follow the instructions given in the Readme. well, i dont think you require the readme as you already have installed the batpack roster once. :)

your roster 1.1 is perfect. Now Sachin is back to open in one days instead of Gambhir which I think is one of the first thing I wanted in CPU team. Many other great additions. Thanks once again sid.

ashu2411 said:
your roster 1.1 is perfect. Now Sachin is back to open in one days instead of Gambhir which I think is one of the first thing I wanted in CPU team. Many other great additions. Thanks once again sid.

The credit goes to jk more than me as he has spent a lot of time in making the roster compatible with the batpack.

sid_19840 said:
The credit goes to jk more than me as he has spent a lot of time in making the roster compatible with the batpack.
jk is definitely with you are the best people here helping everyone always. :hpraise

Hi ive installed the new patch and i pasted it into my drive but it does not seem to show when i go into my roster file can u please help?

also the bat pack does not seem to work laxman uses a hero honda and tendulkar uses a kookaburra belta and this is with version 2 of the 2Gb bat pack how do i install it properley?

b_tej said:
Hi ive installed the new patch and i pasted it into my drive but it does not seem to show when i go into my roster file can u please help?

also the bat pack does not seem to work laxman uses a hero honda and tendulkar uses a kookaburra belta and this is with version 2 of the 2Gb bat pack how do i install it properley?

I cant answer your batpack related query,but for your first one,

1)You can try making a folder called DE1.ros in Documents/EA Sports/EA Sports Cricket 2005/ directory and putting the DE1.ros file from there.

2)If you cant figure this out yet download the exe version of the patch from the downloads center,but this is only for v1.0.

i downloaded ur roster in which that the created players faces r always black and dark for what reason the faces r black please tell how to change the color of the face.created player faces r looks black in color please how to change the face color in created players please help me i am also in chennai.please help for this chennai guy

jaiit_84 said:
i downloaded ur roster in which that the created players faces r always black and dark for what reason the faces r black please tell how to change the color of the face.created player faces r looks black in color please how to change the face color in created players please help me i am also in chennai.please help for this chennai guy

well, its an EA bug. also, it occurs only on computers where the graphic card isnt of high quality.

Hi Sid
Plzz tell me if I load your roster patch.... will i have to create players again which i have already been created or it will shown in your roster patch as well

Reply soon

mabbas said:
Hi Sid
Plzz tell me if I load your roster patch.... will i have to create players again which i have already been created or it will shown in your roster patch as well

Reply soon

unfortunately your created players will not be shown !

Im planning on making a PlanetCricket Squad,replacing one of the lesser used team's.Let me know if you all think that I should be using the member names or their real names? Cheers.

sid_19840 said:
Im planning on making a PlanetCricket Squad,replacing one of the lesser used team's.Let me know if you all think that I should be using the member names or their real names? Cheers.
I think the better idea would be of three teams in one team there will be all
mods & admin,in second team there will patch team members and third team
will consist of selected members.And use members name only.

Users who are viewing this thread